Old 06-24-2015, 07:46 AM
sparkys_mom

Originally Posted by ctrysass2012 View Post
1 of my clients has stainless frig, stove, D/W I found a product online called Cerama-brite for stainless.It wipes on & 2nd dry cloth wipes off. Only thing I found that works good & fast.
I moved this year and left behind my black gas stove (thank goodness!!) I would NEVER ever buy another black stove. Now I have a black ceramic electric stove top and they recommend the Cerama-Brite. I ordered some from Amazon and it does a great job on the stainless, too.

I used microfibre on the gas stove and got it streak free but was never able to get a couple of burnt on places cleaned up. Fortunately, the stove was pretty new and a guy bought my condo so he probably didn't even notice the crusty spots.

Now, about black ceramic sinks. I had one of those, too, thinking I'd be free of the so-called stainless sink but it didn't work out all that well. The sink got really dull looking and the only way I found to restore the shine was to use oil on it. A real nuisance and I had to be careful not to get a build up of the oil. I don't recommend the black sink option.