Old 11-05-2015, 05:14 PM
OurWorkbench

There is a Perkins in Denver with a nice room somewhat removed from the main part of the restaurant. It would allow a little more privacy than some restaurants. I talked to the manager today and they can put tables together letting us meet and talk as a group over a late breakfast.

I went ahead and made a reservation for us. It is at the Perkins Restaurant at I-25 and Colorado Boulevard n Denver. The reservation is for Saturday, November 14th , at 11 AM. I said probably about 10 to 12 people, although they can accommodate more if needed. More would be welcome. RSVP to this thread if interested.

The Perkins is located with a La Quinta Motel that is just south of I-25. It is located on Buchtel Boulevard. If coming from the north on I-25, Buchtel Boulevard is an immediate right turn after exiting I-25 to southbound Colorado Boulevard. If coming from the south, exit and go southbound on Colorado Boulevard, cross over the highway going south and merge to the right side for a right-hand turn onto Buchtel Boulevard. Look for the motel since it has larger signage.

We still have plenty of time. Let me know if this works or if we should change anything.

John (and Janey)