View Single Post
Old 04-23-2016, 05:28 PM
nightquilter

I clean over 20 homes, at present I have a Shark profession and will NEVER buy another one. The vacuum does not pick up well on hard wood or title without changing heads.Lets face it that doesn't take a lot of time but having to drag all the extra stuff around is a pain. This machine does pick up very well on carpet ( most of my homes have quilters in them and animals also), so we do have a large amount of thread and hair.The filters are easy to get to and wash well,one just needs to keep the beater bar clean.The best vacuum I have ever owned and used is a Dyson I think a D37 I had 2, easy to use, easy to clean and lasted great, if I had any trouble I called the company and they walked me through fixing it.I have owned Rainbow( wonderful but pricey) Hoover(will do if that's all I had) Shark( a disappointment from the beginning)and the 2 Dyson (this is what I will buy from now on, even if I have to make payments). We all have our favorites and like or love different features each offer. But for the way I use a vacuum 6 days a week in all sorts of dirt (clay from potters, threads from quilters and hair from pets) the Dyson preformed the best on all types of floors, and was the work friendliest (not very heavy ,easy to remove one attachment and add another, long cord, long hoses and wand,ease of washing filters and canister). Of course this is only my opinion.