Old 09-18-2016, 05:40 PM
kay carlson

Originally Posted by kay carlson View Post
I spent the majority of my weekend, again, doing financial reports for a local group where my husband and I are officers. This volunteerism sometimes get in my way of sewing.... My goal this week is to do some sewing for fun and iron some pillowcases. I consider the ironed pillow case a luxury worth doing and having. Thank goodness my tastes are limited to pillowcases and not sheets, tablecloths, tea towels, underwear, etc. Pressing for sewing projects is Not Work!
Good luck, Quilters :-)
The pillowcases have been pressed, folded and put away. Since I did the financial reports last weekend, I had time and energy to sew for fun. I am working with some batiks making chevron mini braids and Kaffee Fassette florals for a wall hanging. It's been fun to just play with textiles. When I have time this week, I will probably try to finish the last side border for one quilt and sew the backing pieces together. We have a mini-vacation one day this week and I feel relaxed and happy. Best wishes to my quilting friends...:-)