View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 04:33 AM
Snooze2978

I bought a cheaper brand small skillet to try it out. Loved it but I also had to add some sort of lubricant such as a spray, oil or butter. The one time I didn't for my fried egg it stuck but once I got it unstuck it slid around like it should but that told me to always use something on the pan 1st. I love my pan enough that I bought the electric skillet where the pan just sits on top of the heating unit. You can use it on the stove or in the oven too so 3-fold. They also carry a pan that looks just like it so if I ever damage this pan I can get a replacement easy enough.

I talked my sister in to buying a set of whatever brand. She was a bit hesitant as they were so cheap (on sale at Xmas type) and the brand we hadn't heard of but she did and she loves them. Wishes we would have bought 2 sets now. Everyone I've talked to loves their copper pans. Myself I never could cook my fish without over cooking but now it comes out tender and flaky like it should every time. I'm sold. I didn't buy a complete set due to the fact I'd purchased an expensive (last time set) back when I moved here 7 yrs ago plus I don't have room to keep both sets.