View Single Post
Old 06-29-2018, 05:48 AM
Whigrose

givio, what a sweet piece you've created. You inspire me. I definitely overthink everything, therefore I don't accomplish near as much as I could, or should. I'm thinking I need to take a page from your book... :-)

sewbizgirl, I surely hope my blocks weren't ones that gave you fits. Personally, I can work with blocks that come up a tad short. What gets me-and the reason I went awol for so long on the board-is shoddy work. I easily use up the nicely constructed, too-short blocks in scrappy projects but the blocks or completed pieces that come through with seams all catawampus and not square, well... not so fun. On the flip side, I am the very lucky owner of many beautiful mug rugs, mini quilts, wall hangings and even one completed quilt from great members of this board.

Sloths! I recently made placemats for using sloth fabric as the backing. Everyone loves it-with it being a toss up between dh and our 4.5 yo gs.

Come on postman. Will noontime ever get here-my informed USPS told me I am expecting a package today. Woohoo! I imagine everyone is anticipating their squishees as much as myself. Let the fun begin.

Whigrose
Attached Thumbnails fullsizeoutput_1.jpeg  

Last edited by Whigrose; 06-29-2018 at 05:50 AM.