Thread: Got an odd call
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 05:03 PM
mac

My favorite scam of late has been Microsoft calling me and saying that they owe me money. Yea, right. Of course they want your information... don't give it.

However, I have to say that sometimes I get kind of bored and like to "play" with scammers. I figure they are fair game wanting to cheat me and waste my time, so why not waste theirs. I don't do it very often, but once in a while I will be in the mood to be annoying to them. I will give them really dumb answers, like I don't know what they are asking me. Sometimes I will keep asking them to repeat what they are saying; that really annoys them after about the 4 or 5th time. And then sometimes, I guess when I am feeling really cranky from about the millionth spam call, I just let them know that I know they are scammers, wanting to steal my money and don't they feel bad about taking money and lying to people? They should be ashamed of themselves, then about at this time they hang up. Strangely, I don't get any more calls for a while. But, then, they start up from a different group of spammers a few days later.