View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 11:18 AM
Krisb

Location: Asheville, previously Lake Vermilion, Tarpon Springs, Duluth, St Paul, Soudan

Yes, this clue is long. You will be 1). Making corner 4 patches for the blocks. 2.) pairing up the geese units 3) assembling the blocks 4) assembling the setting triangles AKA half blocks 4). Assembling the corner units AKA corner quarter blocks. All your blocks are now done—on to the sashing!

5). Those raspberry neutral odd rectangles need to be longer to match the size of the blocks Join one of those oddities to each end of a neutral 1.5” x 4.5” .

I am going to cut each step as I need it, to avoid panicking at the thought that some previously cut pieces have gone walkabout.

The rows go together just as Bonnie does them. I literally set my blocks on the design wall on point—with one corner on the top. That way the rows go across, and I don’t get a crick in neck tilting my head sideways to look at them.

This quilt is not so much difficult as it is complicated, and keeping straight which pieces belong together is a rather tedious task. Just go slowly—one step at a time. You can do it, one block at a time.

Last edited by Krisb; 01-17-2020 at 11:20 AM.