View Single Post
Old 08-18-2020, 08:15 AM
Iceblossom

Communication and shared knowledge are key in these things. I apologize again for disappearing a bit early on, I was in really bad shape back in June. I'm doing much better now and this group/project is helping me. My Tuesday group as well is enjoying seeing all the wonderful workmanship that has gone on before me and then what I add to it.

I'm going to keep with my original goals which is to be done by the end of each month, that gives me some flexibility. I let Mary know when I think I'll be done and try to stick to that, and she let's me know when she's ready for me to mail. I'm thinking this month though, I might need to be a lot closer to the official mail out date. It was with the first mail out that I became aware of the some of the postal issues. I got there right at the last minute and found the lobby was now closed an hour earlier and I didn't even have access to leave the package for the morning outgoing mail -- and then I found that we now only had one outgoing trip a day instead of the two we've always had.

Just like this month when I was mid-project and hadn't cleaned up yet, if I get something early/I'm not ready for -- I just leave it ready to unpack when I am -- but I can see how that could really stress someone else out. I don't usually have stress reactions but I noticed it this time, first two rounds classified as panic attack and this time is eager anticipation

Sure we have deadlines and decisions and work to do, but let me know what I can do to make it as happy and as stress-free as possible and I'll do that too. Whether it is changing the schedule or working around something or whatever.