View Single Post
Old 11-12-2023, 06:58 PM
Onebyone
Power Poster

I use to do craft show with my cousin. She sold potpourri, I sold fabric projects. I never knew what would sell best. Some shows I broke even on booth rental, some shows I made a lot of money. My cousin rarely made money because she thought scented wood curls were potpourri. No one wanted a bowl of that on their table. (she just couldn't understand it) But I decorated the booth and did draw a lot of customers to it.

I sold a lot of sachets. Pretty fabric filled with her wood curls. LOL

Have three quilts on display. One for girl, one for boy and one for either. No more. Or just one for either. Keep the extras in a bin to show if interest shown. If fabric items, do not have the booth overflowing with them piled up. Only a few on display of each different project. Keep the extras in a box so you can show the choices when a customer stops to check them out and seems interested.
A simple uncluttered booth nicely decorated will draw the customers. I have walked away from booths that overwhelm me with choices. White table coverings and white background is the best color for booth displays with fabric items.

Last edited by Onebyone; 11-12-2023 at 07:03 PM.