Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Just Wanted to Say ... >

Just Wanted to Say ...

Just Wanted to Say ...

Old 06-18-2010, 06:00 PM

I would, also, like to reiterate Patrice's sentiments about all the wonderful quilts and projects we see. As a new quilter it is inspiring to see everyone's creativity.
Mary Ellen
Old 06-18-2010, 06:31 PM

I've wondered the same thing. Sometimes I comment on everything and other times I just admire everyone's work from afar. I've worried that maybe someone thinks...well gee whiz why hasn't Janet said anything about my quilt?
Rest assured, my silence only means that I am tired, or just have time to take a quick peek. :-D
Old 06-18-2010, 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by RedGarnet222
Oh My Gosh! I stand guilty as charged too. I am so glad that others are coming forward to say so. I thought I was the only one.
Exactly! This is the best board!
Old 06-18-2010, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by PatriceJ
i'm among those who look at all the pictures but don't always add the comments they deserve. sometimes it's because i'm sneaking a peek when i'm supposed to be working. sometimes it's because i'm tooo pooped to type. sometimes i'm just in a rush for some other reason.

i wanted to take a moment to tell everybody how much i enjoy seeing your quilts. they impress me, inspire me, and light up my day. if you don't see a comment from me that says so, please rest assured that i have seen it and think so.

:thumbup:
Ditto
Old 06-18-2010, 07:47 PM

[quote=PatriceJ]i'm among those who look at all the pictures but don't always add the comments they deserve. sometimes it's because i'm sneaking a peek when i'm supposed to be working. sometimes it's because i'm tooo pooped to type. sometimes i'm just in a rush for some other reason.

i wanted to take a moment to tell everybody how much i enjoy seeing your quilts. they impress me, inspire me, and light up my day. if you don't see a comment from me that says so, please rest assured that i have seen it and think so.

I am guilty of this also but have to say that I have never seen a quilt on the 'Board that I didn't like. PatriceJ...how nice of you to take the time to tell everyone at the same time how much you appreciate their work. Three cheers for you for getting the rest of us to 'fess up also. Thanks
Old 06-18-2010, 08:12 PM
som

i dont respond a lot .but ilook at ev eryones quilts every day ,i am a new ouilter i just got out of the hospital ,i had a d&c every thing is fine i hope ,i have to go back in 2 weeks but i have learned a lot and got a lot of help on this board,i am glad to meat you all,

som
Old 06-18-2010, 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by PatriceJ
i'm among those who look at all the pictures but don't always add the comments they deserve. sometimes it's because i'm sneaking a peek when i'm supposed to be working. sometimes it's because i'm tooo pooped to type. sometimes i'm just in a rush for some other reason.

:thumbup:
Me too!!!!!
Old 06-18-2010, 08:44 PM

I am guilty too...I so love the pictures tho! I drool over each and every quilt from the most simple to the most complex! I love them all!

The other thing I'm guilty of is not posting a welcome to each new introduction.... for much the same reasons! So many posts, so little time!
Old 06-18-2010, 08:59 PM
Power Poster

I too don't always post a comment, but I do try to go through all of the pictures posted here.
So many amazing quilts, so much inspiration, so much talent :D:D:D
Old 06-18-2010, 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by Janetlmt
Ditto Patrice...
Ditto for me too!!! Sometimes not enough time, sometimes so many pages and pages of comments....you know!!! Anyway, everyone on here that shares their projects are just so talented and great. :thumbup: