Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang Friendship Swap 2.0  Sign-Ups Closed.-Please Read my Notes Pg 136 & 137 >

Boomerang Friendship Swap 2.0 Sign-Ups Closed.-Please Read my Notes Pg 136 & 137

Boomerang Friendship Swap 2.0 Sign-Ups Closed.-Please Read my Notes Pg 136 & 137

Old 07-01-2010, 01:49 AM

Kbunn.....You just take care of your DH that is the most important thing right now. We can all wait until you get time/motivated.

Will keep you in our Prayers also.
Old 07-01-2010, 05:20 AM

KBunn
Sorry to hear about hubby-I will keep him and you in my thoughts and prayers!
Thank you everyone for the prayers and well wishes-they mean so very much to me. I am going for my uterus check today and then to my neurosurgeon on Tuesday. I will keep you all updated :-)
Three more blocks on the way home today to:
KBunn
KYSMommy
Janecat
Hugs
April
Old 07-01-2010, 06:16 AM

Kbunn, my husband is a type-II diabetic, but those sugar levels are way too high! I hope your DH gets them down soon. It's tough when you're afraid of needles (as am I, too), but he's got to monitor those levels. Hopefully it will all click soon and he'll be back on his feet.

April, keep us posted.

For those of you who don't find the motivation with summer here, I seem to have those problems moreso in the winter, when you would think I would WANT to be sewing! Actually, the sunny days and bright sunshine helps me to sew ... I guess it elevates my mood so I want to be creative.

At any rate, I have blocks going in the mail today to:

Mosher92
Janecat
Hoppyfrog
Goldendog55
Aardvarq

Hope they make it there and you all like them!

Happy 4th of July weekend, everyone!

Odessa
Old 07-01-2010, 06:30 AM

Well, I see so many are struggling as I am to get things done. However my issue is just overloading my plate. My thoughts go out to all of you who are dealing with health issues. I do hope for relief for all of you. I just want to let everyone know I am working on my blocks, I have about fifteen more to do and hope to get ALL of them off in the mail on tuesday. Happy 4th to everyone if I don't get back to this site before then.
Old 07-01-2010, 07:30 AM

These are the blocks I have yet to make and get in the mail:
Aardvarq
cjtmama
collettakay
Dettonlisa
mishnjim (in the mail today 7/1
Mosher
Neoma
Odessa

I mailed Robin's and KBunns last week but have not heard yet if they've arrived.

One MIA to kysmommy, hopefully it will show up yet in forwarded mail.

I will post another list later of all I've received but I'm headed out the door for work now.
Everyone have a great day.
Muriel
Old 07-01-2010, 07:44 AM

AK, I will keep my eye out!

I am in no rush to receive my blocks, so anyone that needs it, take your time!

I am struggling to find the time to get my blocks sewn as we have a visitor from Canada here this week and we move next weekend! I might not make the deadline but I should be able to get everything done by August. I hope that is ok with the people I have yet to send blocks to.
I apologize again!
Old 07-01-2010, 12:54 PM

Thats ok. I did put in a forwarding address. If it gets lost, o well...dont worry about making another.
Originally Posted by AkAngel
kysmommy,
Now I'm not sure which address I sent it to as I have your Nevada address on the spreadsheet April sent out and I checked your envelope and it has the Florida address, so depending on which one I looked at when I addressed the envelope that is a possibility.....did you put in a forwarding address, hopefully it will make it, if not well have to stand back and regroup, not sure I have enough of the fabric for a 2nd block will have to check.
Muriel
Old 07-01-2010, 01:00 PM

WOW!! jetnica!! are you the first one done?? you go girl :-D

Just a not to EVERYONE who still owes me a block NO rush, like jetnica I have way to many things that I can work on and this is just another to my HUGE pile so take your time and relax.

KBunn- I am glad you got him to the Dr finally!! my mom is a diabetic and WOW those numbers are out of control I hope they come down soon. Tell him he needs to take care of himself not only for him but for you to!

Mosher92- yeah I know what you mean I overloaded myself too :oops: but don't tell DH that,lol
Old 07-01-2010, 01:04 PM

I know some people are in no rush to get their blocks, but I kind of am in a rush! :oops: I am planning to make these into gifts. I understand life happens and sickness is never something anyone can plan for, however those of you who just need some motivation..... Think of me needing to get my blocks back so I can make them into a few quilts for my neices! :-) :-)

I hope this is all the motivation you need.... One quilter begging another to get sewing!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

~~~ I keep tabs on the board and know that a few of you are truly ill and unable to sew! I totally understand as I have suffered with illness in the past. For you I say TAKE YOUR TIME!! Send me the blocks when you can and I will make those into matching pillows to go with the quilts! Focus on your health - That is #1!! ~~~

Prayers and Quilted Hugs to ALL!! :lol:
Lisa :thumbup: :thumbup:
Old 07-01-2010, 01:07 PM

thanx for letting us know dettonlisas!

you are right some do have a time frame planned for these so I want to yell out to anyone else if you have a planned project please let us know so that your blocks can be done before the ones who have time to wait.