Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang Friendship Swap 2.0  Sign-Ups Closed.-Please Read my Notes Pg 136 & 137 >

Boomerang Friendship Swap 2.0 Sign-Ups Closed.-Please Read my Notes Pg 136 & 137

Boomerang Friendship Swap 2.0 Sign-Ups Closed.-Please Read my Notes Pg 136 & 137

Old 07-06-2010, 09:10 AM

just to give an update on blocks I am missing from:

Aardvarq
Kbunn
lovingIzabella
Mosher92
Neoma
Odessaquilts
Sandiannie-I look forward to receiving it.
Star
Suedonnie

Of course need cjt-mama fat 8th & krazy but probably won't hear from either

if there are others that maybe I missed please let me know!

thanks
tink!
Old 07-06-2010, 09:10 AM

I got a block from Star today! I really like it Star Thnak you!!
Old 07-06-2010, 09:23 AM

Mosher - Your block went to the PO today -- be on the lookout.

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone involved in the swap (Especially April for organizing everything). Through all the crazy times, and scary times -- you folks are super supportive and understanding. The good vibes you send out for support (both quilting and not!) seem so rare to me lately and it's nice to know that good people still exist.

It was so much fun to work with everyone's fabrics, and to take a step outside of my "safety zone" with fabrics and colors.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:46 AM

I received blocks today from Karen & LovingIzabella!!
Thank you ladies!! I qwill post pics in a bit!
Old 07-06-2010, 11:04 AM

thanks sugarpumpkin. I believe you are one of the choices of the mix up. I am not sure I want to assume the other one belongs to the other person. I actually had one other mixed up and didn't figure it out until I was looking through the post to see if I could figure this out on my own. I was so far behind that I was working on two blocks at a time with no set order. Some did them as them came in, wow if I could only BE that organized. I did however keep everything in one bin so I didn't loose anyone's, I think. I still have not received a F8th from krazy4quilts. Does anyone know what is up there? I have not read ALL the posts as time just has not permitted me to do so. Have caught up with some and have seen many are dealing with some health issues but that is about all.
I too, would like to thank everyone for taking part in this swap. And yes most importantly April for being the host with all that you have on your plate. It has been so much fun. I truly enjoyed the first one as I had more time to participate, with this one I have been insanely busy and have not had the time I would have liked to have, none the less I have enjoyed it. My husband will come in with the mail and say "you have another one of those things". He just doesn't understand the importance of THOSE THINGS. I will post pictures of those I have received once I get everyone's out in the mail. Must focus on that first.
Old 07-06-2010, 02:47 PM

Mailed 22 blocks today,ready or not here they come;AKAngel,buddysmom,Crafts By Robin,craftymainmom,Dettonlisa,goldendog,hoppyfrog ,janecat jetnica,karen,kathy n,kysmommy2,mishnjim,mistiliz,nancy in la,Odessa,re-re,salmonsweet,sandiannie,star,sugarpumpkin and tink.This concludes my mailouts.Happy Swappin...neoma
Old 07-06-2010, 02:59 PM

Oh, I'm so excited, haven't received any blocks in a while, TYTYTY!!!!!
Old 07-06-2010, 03:22 PM

Mosher, have you mailed me your Fat 8?
I still don't have it and just want to be sure it isn't lost.
Thanks,
Lisa
Originally Posted by mosher92
thanks sugarpumpkin. I believe you are one of the choices of the mix up. I am not sure I want to assume the other one belongs to the other person. I actually had one other mixed up and didn't figure it out until I was looking through the post to see if I could figure this out on my own. I was so far behind that I was working on two blocks at a time with no set order. Some did them as them came in, wow if I could only BE that organized. I did however keep everything in one bin so I didn't loose anyone's, I think. I still have not received a F8th from krazy4quilts. Does anyone know what is up there? I have not read ALL the posts as time just has not permitted me to do so. Have caught up with some and have seen many are dealing with some health issues but that is about all.
I too, would like to thank everyone for taking part in this swap. And yes most importantly April for being the host with all that you have on your plate. It has been so much fun. I truly enjoyed the first one as I had more time to participate, with this one I have been insanely busy and have not had the time I would have liked to have, none the less I have enjoyed it. My husband will come in with the mail and say "you have another one of those things". He just doesn't understand the importance of THOSE THINGS. I will post pictures of those I have received once I get everyone's out in the mail. Must focus on that first.
Old 07-06-2010, 03:22 PM

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Originally Posted by neoma
Mailed 22 blocks today,ready or not here they come;AKAngel,buddysmom,Crafts By Robin,craftymainmom,Dettonlisa,goldendog,hoppyfrog ,janecat jetnica,karen,kathy n,kysmommy2,mishnjim,mistiliz,nancy in la,Odessa,re-re,salmonsweet,sandiannie,star,sugarpumpkin and tink.This concludes my mailouts.Happy Swappin...neoma
Old 07-06-2010, 03:59 PM

I received a beautiful block from Goldendog today!! I have 7 more to make and then they will all be on their way!