Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
One more time Thank you all!! >

One more time Thank you all!!

One more time Thank you all!!

Old 09-20-2010, 02:30 PM

Thank you for your words as I feel the same way. Have been going hard times but this takes me away from the pain and sorrow. You are my saviors, Thank you
Old 09-20-2010, 03:41 PM

This is a wonderful forum! Thanks for putting it into words.
Old 09-20-2010, 04:10 PM

It was a huge step for me when I joined the board a few months ago. Being French speaking, I know my grammar must sounds funny to you sometimes, please accept my apologies for it. I never dared before to try to communicate with others by writing. (I'm also new to computer!). Nevertheless, I spend marvelous moments learning about our common craft, reading and sharing your joys and your sorrow and laughing at Ditter's jokes. When I turn my computer on, the world is mine and you become part of my life. God bless you all!
Old 09-20-2010, 04:49 PM

I agree to everything said. This is where I come to learn and to get away from the world. Thanks everyone.
Old 09-20-2010, 05:20 PM

Couldn't have said it any better, Jade - no question seems stupid, no thought is dismissed; the wealth of knowledge and the willingness to share is sometimes beyond belief

Judy
Old 09-20-2010, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by Quiltforme
I know it is said a lot but really this group is amazing I have been quilting for some time and only quilt what is comfortable. You may not know it but the words you say when someone post a comment or the Pay it forwards have touched my heart and made me feel like I matter. Silly yes but when you don't get a lot of kudos at home they reall do matter. The stories bring hope to those who are lost. Joy to those who need it. And laughter just when you thought you could not laugh. It is hard to run a board like this and I have to give kudos to the moderators you have a tough job putting your foot down sometimes. I know that not all boards are perfect but this one comes as close as you can get. I am even going to try new things like the New york beauty, I am getting some paper pieced patterns in the mail and I cannot wait to do them. I am greatful for the times I can send a note and get a response quite quickly and it doesn't even matter how long a person has been on this board you treat them like they have been here forever. Ok maybe the medication is talking but I really love this group and cannot wait to see where it takes me!!! Have a great Sunday and peaceful week!! Jade
All I can say is MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS!!!!!
Old 09-20-2010, 05:42 PM
Power Poster

Yes this is a wonderful site.
Old 09-20-2010, 05:50 PM

I agree with everyone. It was so nice to get birthday greetings from some from this board even though I have not been on very often here lately. Knee surgery has kept me from doing a lot of what I wanted to do but it is healing and hope does so quickly. Have a great day, everyone!
Old 09-20-2010, 08:01 PM

I agree with everything that has been said, I to feel I have been accepted into this group. No one looks that I'm a beginner or what level I'm in, what color of my skin, or how I wear my hair, or makeup. We are here cuz we love what we do and enjoying all the new things we have not tried yet, the laughs, shared cries. To all "Thank You". I brag about this group all the time. God Bless You All.
Old 09-20-2010, 08:04 PM

Of course I agree with everything said here. Don't know how to top all of it except to say how did I ever get through life without all of you ? Sometimes we are embarassed to say such things when facing each other and it is so easy to open our hearts to each other here on the board and feel loved in return. Thank all of you for being here with me. Loraine