Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
*****SWAP CLOSED****10" layer cake Batik swap -Quick turnaround ***SWAP CLOSED**** >

*****SWAP CLOSED****10" layer cake Batik swap -Quick turnaround ***SWAP CLOSED****

*****SWAP CLOSED****10" layer cake Batik swap -Quick turnaround ***SWAP CLOSED****

Old 12-06-2010, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by gardner
Say... do you or anyone have a good stocking pattern? I'd like to make one for our grandson... ideas welcome!
I personally don't, but you might find some ideas here:

http://www.quiltingboard.com/search....pattern&u=&s=0

:D
Old 12-06-2010, 07:09 PM

Received mine today...I love them all! Thanks so much, Linda, for doing this swap!
Old 12-06-2010, 07:09 PM

Got my package in the mail today too!
Old 12-07-2010, 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by maine ladybug
Originally Posted by moonrise
Got mine today too! I already want to dig in and start working with them, but I gotta finish up my Christmas gifts first. Waaah!

They're all stunning! :thumbup:

Say... do you or anyone have a good stocking pattern? I'd like to make one for our grandson... ideas welcome!
One that I love is made with log cabin blocks.
i'll look for a pattern like that... thanks... he loves trains so may try to put a train across it also...
Old 12-07-2010, 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by moonrise
I personally don't, but you might find some ideas here:

http://www.quiltingboard.com/search....pattern&u=&s=0

:D
oh thanks... there is a good one there, i'll keep looking for more...
Old 12-07-2010, 08:05 AM

Got mine last night. WOoooo! I'm here to tell you, this is my FAVORITE swap ever! The dividends are HUGE!!!!

Thanks for hosting, thanks for being so expedient. Thanks for giving me JUST what I needed!

Now, what should I do with them? I've got 60 shiny new batik squares waiting to be put together!!!
Old 12-07-2010, 08:14 AM

Got my package last night thanks so much, this was so fun and oh the fabrics are delicious.
Old 12-07-2010, 12:02 PM

Today I received my first ever 'squishy' in the mail!!! I dropped the rest of the mail in the snow as I was trying to open the package!! It was great! That was an awesome swap!! I even got one of my own squares back! That was super cool too because I loved what I sent and I didn't have any left! HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE!!! THANK YOU!
Old 12-07-2010, 06:44 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by Momof3Es
Today I received my first ever 'squishy' in the mail!!! I dropped the rest of the mail in the snow as I was trying to open the package!! It was great! That was an awesome swap!! I even got one of my own squares back! That was super cool too because I loved what I sent and I didn't have any left! HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE!!! THANK YOU!
~ OK that's funny.. the rest of the mail doesn't matter, let it fall in the snow, get soggy but "SAVE THE SQUISHY!!!!!" .. I love it..

~ I'm very excited that you guys are happy with your envies.. I get nervous that someone will feel that I didn't do right by them.. Hence the strict rules..

~ And I'm happy that for some that this was the BEST SWAP ever.. Now that is totally cool...

Lindyline, yours is on its way..
Old 12-07-2010, 08:37 PM

I recieved mine today and was completely uplifted. I've been moody all day and this was just what I needed. Everyone has such awesome taste in what they've sent. I try to keep my girls and grandsons up on what I do around the house and they all know about the swap. When it came in they were here, I was so excited I had to tell Ben to come see what I got! "Kool Nana!" Asking me what I was going to make with them he winked as if hinting to make something for him. So, I think I'm going to stretch my blocks several different ways to make them all happy. My granddaughters aren't as entusiastic, oh they love the whole quilting thing but they have so much going on but the boys, I'm surprised they are as interested as they are. They are 15 to 19. I'm very lucky!!

Thank you for the chance to swap, it's my first and hopefully not my last! I look forward to the next with much enthusiasm!! Thank you for allowing me to ramble, sometimes it helps.