Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Thank You For The Guidance >
  • Thank You For The Guidance

• Thank You For The Guidance

Old 12-21-2010, 09:54 AM

Ditto from me on all of the above. I love it here and don't know if I could have the same love for quilting as I now do being a member of the QB.
    Old 12-21-2010, 10:24 AM

Thank you. I can't say how many times the blog has cheered me up, helped me out and given good historical and how to information. Happy holidays to you.
    Old 12-21-2010, 10:28 AM

Totally agree. I haven't posted a lot due to time constraints but I sure am learing a lot from all the posts
    Old 12-21-2010, 10:59 AM

Yeahhhhh just wouldn't be the same.
    XOXOXOXO to all in charge here.
    Old 12-21-2010, 11:20 AM

Yes- thank you for all the help you have given me without evening knowing me .Being new to the computer and the Board I really feel blessed to get to know everyone. Happy Holidays!!!!!
    Old 12-21-2010, 11:52 AM

I have learned so many things from you guys, the moderator, & Rhonda. I received the Boston Block this a.m., finished my first block. I was so thrilled. I appreciate this board, even if it takes time away from other things. Again, thanks to everyone and "God Bless"
    Old 12-21-2010, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by BettyGee
    Don't mean this to sound like I'm "kissing up" to the administrators of the Board; maybe it is the Christmas feeling that has gotten to me. I am new to the Board and to say I enjoy the new friends, the tips, the guidance, everything that is made available to us would be a gross understatement. I've made some mistakes in postings and admin has nicely moved them and told me about what I did wrong. I'm learning. I don't know any of the administrators, but I just want to say thank you for what you do. I would guess that the majority of the members of the Board feel the same way. Here's to a great quilting year in 2011!
    I agree, this Board is the best. May each and everyone here have the happiest holiday and a wonderful new year as well.

:thumbup:
    Old 12-21-2010, 01:59 PM

I've learned more in the short time since finding this board than I'd have learned alone without the help, pictures and websites to go to and tutorials - thanks for making all this possible - this is a great group - and thanks to who makes it all possible!!!
    Old 12-21-2010, 02:33 PM

Merry Christmas to all the moderators as well as the administrator. I am sure learning things I have not known since joining the boards. This comes from someone who has quilted for 44 years. There is always something new to learn or some new trick to make our lives easier, or information on a new tool etc. Thanks to everyone who is on here who so readily share what they know with the rest of us. Hopefully I can also help others. Oh and a Happy New Year to everyone too.
    Old 12-21-2010, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by BettyGee
    Don't mean this to sound like I'm "kissing up" to the administrators of the Board; maybe it is the Christmas feeling that has gotten to me. I am new to the Board and to say I enjoy the new friends, the tips, the guidance, everything that is made available to us would be a gross understatement. I've made some mistakes in postings and admin has nicely moved them and told me about what I did wrong. I'm learning. I don't know any of the administrators, but I just want to say thank you for what you do. I would guess that the majority of the members of the Board feel the same way. Here's to a great quilting year in 2011!

Betty, I'm with you and thank you for reminding us how fortunate we are to have this board. I think it's the best one I've found and I've tried out some of the others but this is the only board that's so friendly, giving and loving to each other. We are all Blessed and fortunate to have found each other.

Thank You & Merry Christmas & Happy New Quilting Year to us All~
    Andie

:thumbup: :thumbup: :D :D :D