Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
January 2011 Doll Quilt Swap -- Show Us Where You're From >

January 2011 Doll Quilt Swap -- Show Us Where You're From

January 2011 Doll Quilt Swap -- Show Us Where You're From

Old 01-14-2011, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by abonda
YEH!!!! Patty BOOP I got your NO MY doll quilt today in the mail. I just LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!! You did a great job! Now you had that as your advatar didn't you???????????? because I remember seeing it and saying. Oh I would love to have something like that!!! OMG I got it!!!! The colors are just beautiful and the design too!!! It is perfect for my cabanna in the summer,but for now it is in my quilting room to remind me there is hope during all this SNOW we have gotten. Oh thank you so much Patty. I love the town newspapers and letter too. I'm so surprised that you live with COWS!!! LOL LOL

Here it is ladies! Please don't cry cause it's MINE!!!

I am so glaad you like it. I have a request from a freind in Ohio to make her one. LOL I see my mistakes and I always doubt myself. I am glad you enjoy it. Yours is hanging on my sewing room door. Just cannot believe how unique it is. Peggy
Old 01-14-2011, 04:02 PM

YEH!!!! Patty BOOP I got your NO MY doll quilt today in the mail. I just LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!! You did a great job! Now you had that as your advatar didn't you???????????? because I remember seeing it and saying. Oh I would love to have something like that!!! OMG I got it!!!! The colors are just beautiful and the design too!!! It is perfect for my cabanna in the summer,but for now it is in my quilting room to remind me there is hope during all this SNOW we have gotten. Oh thank you so much Patty. I love the town newspapers and letter too. I'm so surprised that you live with COWS!!! LOL LOL

What a colorful Florida quilt! I like it:)
Old 01-14-2011, 05:19 PM

Boop what a lovely and creative quilt you made. I see why Abonda loves it. You lucky flamingo,you. LOL It's what I think of when I hear Florida.
Old 01-14-2011, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by Boop56

I am so glaad you like it. I have a request from a freind in Ohio to make her one. LOL I see my mistakes and I always doubt myself. I am glad you enjoy it. Yours is hanging on my sewing room door. Just cannot believe how unique it is. Peggy
Oh My GOSH!! I hit the wrong key and said you were patty I'm so sorry I know your name is peggy!!! Thank You PEGGY I LOVE IT
Old 01-14-2011, 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by kwiltkrazy
Boop what a lovely and creative quilt you made. I see why Abonda loves it. You lucky flamingo,you. LOL It's what I think of when I hear Florida.
I told Abonda that tropical florida is gulf side or farther south. I actually live in cattle country. Our trees are maple , oak and pine. We don't get President's day in the schools off but in two weeks we do get Rodeo day off. LOL
Old 01-14-2011, 06:27 PM

Abonda....if I had receive that I would have been as excited as you. Typing be darned...it is just adorable. Great job Boop!
Can't wait to receive mine....mail person be warned!
Old 01-14-2011, 07:23 PM

everyone's looks so great!! :)
Old 01-14-2011, 07:24 PM

Mine went out in the mail to Moosegirl today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-15-2011, 06:59 AM

I recieved a wonderful little quilt from Alissa yesterday, It represents Oklahoma and she did an awsume job on it. Thank You soooooooo much Alissa I love it!!! This is also her first doll quilt and her first time with praire points. WOW!!!

My Oklahoma D/Q from Alissa
[ATTACH=CONFIG]160591[/ATTACH]

Her first time prairie points GREAT JOB
[ATTACH=CONFIG]160592[/ATTACH]

Beautiful quilt
[ATTACH=CONFIG]160593[/ATTACH]

Great back of quilt
[ATTACH=CONFIG]160594[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-160586.jpe
Views:	20
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	160591   Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-160587.jpe
Views:	19
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	160592   Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-160588.jpe
Views:	18
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	160593   Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-160589.jpe
Views:	18
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	160594  
Old 01-15-2011, 07:20 AM

Can ya all believe that Oklahoma Quilt?? That is awesome. Someday maybe I will get there. I hear you are never to old to teach an old dog new tricks. A lady in our quilt guild just turned 88 so I have some time left.LOL All the neat quilts are making me insane.