Packers or Steelers

Old 01-25-2011, 09:49 AM

I haven't been watching the playoffs since the Saints lost so I don't know these teams at all, but if I have to choose.... Packers!
Old 01-25-2011, 10:06 AM

DH is Pats fan. I would like Aaron to get his first of many Rings.
Old 01-25-2011, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by trolleystation
Packers...I want to see them do it without Bret Favre.
I have to agree with you...Packers All the Way!

We live on the border of Mnnesota & Wisconsin and grew up turning the TV antanna so that we could get the Packer Game on Sunday afternoon... at least we know we will see this game... the Vikings fans will be home watching it too! hehehe! (just had to say it!!)
Old 01-25-2011, 10:27 AM

We're Bears and Ravens fans in this house so our best possible outcome would have to involve alien abductions at this point so I'll just say NEITHER
Old 01-25-2011, 10:34 AM

Neither. I'd say Packers, but everyone up here is making such a big deal over it and I'm sick of hearing about it.

I had Sunday off. At work we're trying to sell off our last copies of the DVD showing the games where the Packers beat the Bears back in 1995, 2001, and 2003 (don't quote me on the dates). We own them so we keep them until they are gone. When I came into work yesterday another co-worker told me they had put up a sign saying "This is NOT a live broadcast" on the four TV's that were playing the DVD. People were still asking if it was "the game". Um...yeah, Brett Farve rejoined the Packers and has some real good anti-aging cream and they brought Reggie White back from the dead.
Old 01-25-2011, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by abonda
Packers!!! the Steelers quarterback doesn't deserve the win. He is a loser who got away with a crime..... trying to be nice about it?
Though I am not defending a very nice person, it's not about the quarterback, it's about the team and the team deserves to win!

GO STEELERS GO!!!!
Old 01-25-2011, 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by Gabbystabber
do I need to say anymore?
LOVE IT!!!!!
Old 01-25-2011, 10:38 AM

Packers for me! Aaron Rodgers looks alot like my son! lol But seriously, it should be a great game. Both Qtrbks are great. I tend to lean towards Rodgers as being the better of the two. Goooooooooo Packers! * I am a Redskins fan, but seeing they won't be in the SuperBowl for years to come....*
Old 01-25-2011, 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by Flying_V_Goddess
Neither. I'd say Packers, but everyone up here is making such a big deal over it and I'm sick of hearing about it.

I had Sunday off. At work we're trying to sell off our last copies of the DVD showing the games where the Packers beat the Bears back in 1995, 2001, and 2003 (don't quote me on the dates). We own them so we keep them until they are gone. When I came into work yesterday another co-worker told me they had put up a sign saying "This is NOT a live broadcast" on the four TV's that were playing the DVD. People were still asking if it was "the game". Um...yeah, Brett Farve rejoined the Packers and has some real good anti-aging cream and they brought Reggie White back from the dead.
LOL, Great ! I got quite a laugh from this!
Old 01-25-2011, 11:10 AM

Wow! Reading through the 1st page, and it seems to be all Packers!! Well, my entire family is die-hard Steelers fans, so GO, STEELERS!!!! Number 7!!!