many, Many thank-yous

Old 02-12-2011, 06:19 AM

Sorry to hear that. It is always hard to hear that. I have had to do this many times and said I would never have another one. NOw we have three. Two that were mothered by a full blood chiuaua but are medium sized and a full blooded chiuaua my husband got me for my birthday. I love them all but I prefer cocker spaniels although I would never let these go because they are my babies and I do not understand folks that do not love their animals like I do.
Old 02-12-2011, 08:42 AM

thoughts, prayers and hugs
Old 02-12-2011, 08:49 AM

So sorry for your loss. {{{hugs}}} and hang in there.
Old 02-12-2011, 09:01 AM

Oh, boy, my heart aches for you. This brought tears to my eyes because I also get attached to my fur babies and it is so darn hard when they're gone. :cry: ((HUGS and prayers!!))
Old 02-12-2011, 09:05 AM

So sorry you're going through this. I know this is one of the hardest things to do when you have a pet.
Old 02-12-2011, 09:25 AM

I believe losing a much loved pet is as bad as losing a child. My prayers are with you and God bless you in this difficult time.
Old 02-12-2011, 10:15 AM

So Sorry been down that road.
Old 02-12-2011, 10:25 AM

Sending hugs your way. WE all love our pets, they are family after all.
Old 02-12-2011, 10:35 AM

we also have a golden. ours looks just llike yours. she is the best thing that ever happened to our family. i can not stand to think of losing her. i feel so sorry for you. it takes a long time to get over losing them. god bless and many hugs.
Old 02-12-2011, 10:39 AM

My heart goes out to you. Our Lizzie is 14-1/2 years old, and that time will be coming for us soon, too. I'm sure that everyone has read this "Rainbow Bridge" many, many times, but hopefully it will bring you some consolatiion:

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE
There is a bridge connecting Heaven and Earth. It is called the Rainbow Bridge because of its many colors. Just this side of the Rainbow Bridge there is a land of meadows, hills and valleys with lush green grass. When a beloved pet dies, the pet goes to this place. There is always food and water and warm spring weather. There, old and frail animals are young again. Those who are maimed are made whole again. They play all day with each other. But there is only one thing missing. They are not with their special person who loved them on earth. So, each day they run and play until the day comes when one suddenly stops playing and looks up. The nose twitches, the ears are up, the eyes are staring, and this one suddenly runs from the group. You have been seen, and when you and your special friend meet, you take her in your arms and embrace. Your face is kissed again and again and again and you look once more into the eyes of your trusting pet. Then you cross the Rainbow Bridge together, never again to be separated.