Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed >

March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

Old 03-11-2011, 08:53 AM
Power Poster

No I don't know that much about the tech side of computers. wish I did.I'll see if I can figure that out. Thanks Mary
Old 03-11-2011, 08:58 AM

Hello Ladies, I am new to the swap and love it! I have been reading negative comments from some of you gals. I am one who does not post pictures. This is not because I am ungrateful but because I do not have the know how or capability. I am most appreciative of what I get, send hand written Thank you's as well as a pm a thank you! I love this swap and appreciate a few pictures but would not have time to sort through 187 pictures if we all posted. Can we please remember that we are doing this for the anticipation of the wonderful package and fun!! My package was mailed priority on Monday and should get to my secret pal today!Happy Swapping, Julie
Old 03-11-2011, 09:03 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by jleister
Hello Ladies, I am new to the swap and love it! I have been reading negative comments from some of you gals. I am one who does not post pictures. This is not because I am ungrateful but because I do not have the know how or capability. I am most appreciative of what I get, send hand written Thank you's as well as a pm a thank you! I love this swap and appreciate a few pictures but would not have time to sort through 187 pictures if we all posted. Can we please remember that we are doing this for the anticipation of the wonderful package and fun!! My package was mailed priority on Monday and should get to my secret pal today!Happy Swapping, Julie
Julie sounds like your playing by the rules. I believe that is the main thing to do. Thanks are very welcome when we take the time to shop and make items and go to the post office and spend more money to ship our swaps. Everybody likes a thank you. Pictures are welcomed by most of us. I am one that can't send a picture also.but I do love seing others. Thanks for playing fair.Mary
Old 03-11-2011, 09:10 AM

Most pics uploaded from a digital camera to a computer are uploaded in jpeg formats. That wouldn't change if you don't change the format.

To post the pic, you would need to click on the reply button under someone else's post (make sure you are in the right chat thread, after entering your chat there is a section for file attachments. Click on browse and you will go to the file where your photo has been uploaded on your computer, double click on the correct photo jpeg and it will be attached to the file attachments section. Then click SEND. It is that easy. If you click preview to look at everything before you click send, it will remove the photo and you will need to go through the whole process again to attach the photo.

It really is quite easy to attach a photo. I agree with those who have mentioned that it is exciting to see the photos. This is my first time at this swap and I reviewed previous SP swaps to see what type items other participants were sending. Without the posted photos, it would have been difficult for me to figure this out. The photos really do help. The public acknowledgements from the SP's are also very inspirational to the gifters. It is all an emotional sharing between the swappers.
Old 03-11-2011, 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by SewsonSaturday
well im still putting my pals package together. im going to the beach this friday and hopping to get something for them! if i get my package this weekend ill let yall know saturday night! My package should go out on monday after im back!
I love the beach! Could a package be coming my way soon!!
Old 03-11-2011, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by pattis47
Welcome aboard the bench......did you bring any chocolate :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally Posted by brenda21
on the bench with ya Patti :)
I'll bring the chocolate, there's a lovely little chocolatier just down the block from where I work, they make it each morning. It is YUMMO, my favorite is the peppermint patties, they also make a white chocolate/lavender that is unbelievabley good, as well as others, always try to drive past there so I don't stop, if I walk, I can't seem to make it past. So I'll bring some of all she has today, sound good?
Old 03-11-2011, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by Terryl
Originally Posted by pattis47
Welcome aboard the bench......did you bring any chocolate :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally Posted by brenda21
on the bench with ya Patti :)
I'll bring the chocolate, there's a lovely little chocolatier just down the block from where I work, they make it each morning. It is YUMMO, my favorite is the peppermint patties, they also make a white chocolate/lavender that is unbelievabley good, as well as others, always try to drive past there so I don't stop, if I walk, I can't seem to make it past. So I'll bring some of all she has today, sound good?
white chocolate/lavender???? must try that one day!
Old 03-11-2011, 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by fidgety
I am going to go set on the bench with all the chocolate eaters.... I will bring the chocolate even tho I wont eat it... heck I might even share my malted milk candi coated eggs!!!!!! lol..

Sit next to me fidgety, I love malted milk eggs :mrgreen:
Old 03-11-2011, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by SewsonSaturday
well im still putting my pals package together. im going to the beach this friday and hopping to get something for them! if i get my package this weekend ill let yall know saturday night! My package should go out on monday after im back!
Hope you were careful at the beach today, if you could even get there with the tsunami.
Old 03-11-2011, 11:00 AM

Wow and more Wow to Nolee, just got my squishie and I am stunned, what beautiful presents she sent. Take a look, I am truly spoiled to have a SP like this. Thank you so much now to search for your screen name.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-130706.jpe
Views:	89
Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	130711