Baltimore Album BOM March Block

Baltimore Album BOM March Block

Old 03-28-2011, 06:49 PM

oh yes count me in what fun
Old 03-29-2011, 02:51 AM

Originally Posted by gal288
Originally Posted by jljack
Here is a 94" square version of the quilt, I added a couple of plain borders and then an outside swag border. The border is square but it would look really nice curved with the swag!
Yes, Peg, I really like that swag outside border, and the nice big 94" it comes out to. I am now into making bed sized quilts rather than throws. I have lots of throws, and now need larger.

Thanks for the great effort you are putting into this. It's really, really so generous of your wonderful talents!!! :-) Thanks, quilting sister!!! :thumbup:
Quilters are the warmest friends to have, we share, listen when needed, help when asked, love unconditionally. This board is an example of that. Everyone is great!

It has been my pleasure and delight to do this quilt and hope to do more in the future, if everyone wants, that is!

:lol:
We want!
Old 03-29-2011, 03:37 AM

I want also :)
Old 03-29-2011, 04:31 AM

Me too!!

I have mine patterns printed out. I need to get my fabric and get started.
Old 03-29-2011, 05:02 AM

I just ordered Sue Spargo Folk Art Software. When I get it, I'll play around with it and design a wallhanging for the summer. Something that will take maybe 4 months to complete, it will be smaller, maybe about 36" square, done with fusible applique and blanket stitch. Will let all of you know when ready.

Thanks for all your encouragement and wonderful comments. I really appreciate it.
Old 03-29-2011, 06:11 AM

I just ordered Sue Spargo Folk Art Software. When I get it, I'll play around with it and design a wallhanging for the summer. Something that will take maybe 4 months to complete, it will be smaller, maybe about 36" square, done with fusible applique and blanket stitch. Will let all of you know when ready.

Thanks for all your encouragement and wonderful comments. I really appreciate it.
Sounds fun! That would just the right size for my office and it would brighten it up. Can't wait.
Old 03-29-2011, 06:17 AM

Beautiful !!!!!!!!!! You did a great job . Rest now......lol
Old 03-30-2011, 09:32 AM

Looking forward to it! Thank you so much!
Old 03-30-2011, 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by jljack
Here is a 94" square version of the quilt, I added a couple of plain borders and then an outside swag border. The border is square but it would look really nice curved with the swag!
Yes, Peg, I really like that swag outside border, and the nice big 94" it comes out to. I am now into making bed sized quilts rather than throws. I have lots of throws, and now need larger.

Thanks for the great effort you are putting into this. It's really, really so generous of your wonderful talents!!! :-) Thanks, quilting sister!!! :thumbup:
Quilters are the warmest friends to have, we share, listen when needed, help when asked, love unconditionally. This board is an example of that. Everyone is great!

It has been my pleasure and delight to do this quilt and hope to do more in the future, if everyone wants, that is!

:lol:
Yes, we DEFINATELY WANT!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :D
Old 03-30-2011, 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by BonniFeltz

Sounds fun! That would just the right size for my office and it would brighten it up. Can't wait.

Yes, I'd like to do that one, too!!