Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP**10 1/2" layer cake  Swap..   “GREEN with envy I’m seeing SPOTS!!!”  **CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP**** >

CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP**10 1/2" layer cake Swap.. “GREEN with envy I’m seeing SPOTS!!!” **CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP****

CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP**10 1/2" layer cake Swap.. “GREEN with envy I’m seeing SPOTS!!!” **CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP****

Old 03-28-2011, 06:39 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Oh by the way, I forgot to mention...

ALL SETS ARE IN.... Let the swapping begin!!!!!!

maybe if ya'll are nice Ill post a pic or two... Maybe... lol..
Old 03-28-2011, 06:42 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by Momma_K
Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
Originally Posted by Qbee
OMGosh!! Are you kidding me?!! Those are all 30s fabrics?! I am SOOOO green here :mrgreen:
I just remembered......I have your address!! :twisted: :hunf:

Originally Posted by Momma_K
Luv, I hate to sound anymore off than I am but can you give me an idea as to what the 30's look like. I"m sure I have some but wanted to ask to make sure. Anyone can answer....Thanks...Momma_K
Next to Batiks - 1930's is my favorite!!!! I have such a hard time cutting my 1930's fabs its funny... I have alot of it but I seem to have a hard time finding blacks and browns.. (hint Hint)

Its hubbys favorite collection as well so for Christmas he ordered me a year Subscription of 1930's fqs. I get 6 fqs a month!!
Ha! Try it lady!!! We have a mean watchdog and surveillance cameras !!! oh and a fierce kitty cat too with razor sharp claws !!! They are pretty protective of their mommy !!!!! lol. ROFL.. .

Yea I like my collection, hubby 'encourages' me to buy when it comes to 1930's.. Gotta love him.. :thumbup:
Yeah!! I'll be there to protect her while I'm getting my share of beauties!!! HA!
Really I'm so glad you sent Pics LUV. Yeppers!! I have some but need to check yardage though. But sure I have plenty, and neutrals are just fine, I know I have some of those.

Ok, I'm off here probably till Friday...Miss you guys!!!!!!
Don't forget...watch out on FACEBOOK for viruses!! My laptop is toast and went to the hospital today! ;-(
your share huh??? might not be any left after your thru lol....

Yea, noticed you have been quiet on the board lately... was wonderin if 'emergencies' came up.. Glad its not fam stuff and sorry for your 'puter... that really sucks.. .
Old 03-29-2011, 07:02 AM

Oh by the way, I forgot to mention...

ALL SETS ARE IN.... Let the swapping begin!!!!!!

maybe if ya'll are nice Ill post a pic or two... Maybe... lol..
How cool is that! Can't wait to get these back! Pictures? Yes!
Old 03-30-2011, 04:43 AM

Originally Posted by sunrise450
Wow! And I thought I had a lot of 30's. You got me beat Linda. I just purchased some 30's from Whittle's, got really fast service. The one's I bought are Aunt Grace "circle of Friends". They have other collections also. I don't know if they still have it but when I bought mine, (last week) they had a sale on FQ's, 10 for $5, their choice of fabs. There was two fats that I don't think I'll ever use, in fact I won't even swap them. I can't swap what I don't like. The rest were great, was worth the price.
Have a great quilty day all!
Phyllis

hmmmm two you didn't like huh.. hmmmmm i think they would feel right at home in my collection.. hint hint.. lol...
Okay! I will include them in the next swap. They are really awful though, maybe you can use them for dusting your shelves! Personally, I don't think they are good enough even for that!
Phyllis
Old 03-30-2011, 06:24 PM

Wow! And I thought I had a lot of 30's. You got me beat Linda. I just purchased some 30's from Whittle's, got really fast service. The one's I bought are Aunt Grace "circle of Friends". They have other collections also. I don't know if they still have it but when I bought mine, (last week) they had a sale on FQ's, 10 for $5, their choice of fabs. There was two fats that I don't think I'll ever use, in fact I won't even swap them. I can't swap what I don't like. The rest were great, was worth the price.
Have a great quilty day all!
Phyllis

hmmmm two you didn't like huh.. hmmmmm i think they would feel right at home in my collection.. hint hint.. lol...
Okay! I will include them in the next swap. They are really awful though, maybe you can use them for dusting your shelves! Personally, I don't think they are good enough even for that!
Phyllis
Well, Im in the process of making an 'Ugly' quilt out of 2 inch sq scraps!!! they Just might fit right in!!!
Old 03-30-2011, 07:52 PM

show us some pictures!!! i can't wait to see!!!
Old 03-30-2011, 08:16 PM

I am with you on that...I want to see pics tooooooooooooooo!!!
Old 03-31-2011, 07:08 AM

ALL RIGHT ... ALL RIGHT!!! Geez, Cant a hostess swap the squares?!?!?!?!?!? ROFL..

( notice there is a 'wrapper' in the baggie.. Lil one got to it before mommy did!!! that lil rat!! lol)

BIG thank you for my goodies !!!!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]177744[/ATTACH]

sneak peek!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]177745[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-177738.jpe
Views:	42
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	177744   Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-177739.jpe
Views:	42
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	177745  
Old 03-31-2011, 07:33 AM

ohh that lil farm one is cutE!!
Old 03-31-2011, 07:39 AM

Ohhh... I love the colors. Can hardly wait. Love the scenery square shown.

I was able to use three squares from the red square swap in the BOM red barn. Loved the skulls that I got in the swap. They looked great on my red barn front.