Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
What do you think can be made out of these.......... >

What do you think can be made out of these..........

What do you think can be made out of these..........

Old 03-19-2009, 12:46 AM

Oh My Goodness.....I would just love to follow you around and watch you work ........Stunning my friend!!!......way to use those scraps!!.....Thanks for sharing!!!! I love love love them!!......:-)
Old 03-19-2009, 01:28 AM

Wow!!!!!
Old 03-19-2009, 03:22 AM

WOW Izy! Amazing! But, I've said that about your creations before! You are simply one talented lady, but you already knew that. You even impressed hubby, especially when I showed him the size of the squares.
I can't wait to see what you do to put them all together!
Old 03-19-2009, 09:12 AM
Izy

Cathie :, Come on over and following me around all you like, I would love to share ideas with all my friends up close and personal, I am fascinated how everyone has their own ways of doing things :D :D :D I might drive you abit batty as I like to sing at the same time punctuated with frequent cussing I might add :lol: :roll: :lol:

Terri, You are always so generous with your encouragement...but I like it :D :D :D Bless you, so I am impressed Bill now, well I say..... :oops: :oops: :oops: :D
Old 03-19-2009, 09:23 AM
k3n
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Izy
Cathie :, Come on over and following me around all you like, I would love to share ideas with all my friends up close and personal, I am fascinated how everyone has their own ways of doing things :D :D :D I might drive you abit batty as I like to sing at the same time punctuated with frequent cussing I might add :lol: :roll: :lol:

Terri, You are always so generous with your encouragement...but I like it :D :D :D Bless you, so I am impressed Bill now, well I say..... :oops: :oops: :oops: :D
Oh, oh I'm a singer as well! (well, I call it singing!) Maybe we should form a girl band - Cutie Quilters? Cussin Quilters? :D

K x
Old 03-19-2009, 09:28 AM
Izy

K...Now then that would be novel, can we use Les Dawson to keep us in pitch????? MOre like Cackling Quilters....been told I sound like Hilda Ogden...you remember her????? :D
Old 03-19-2009, 09:28 AM

Izy--Just found this thread today---you are A-MAZ-ING!!!! You can make a quilt out of absolutely anything (or just about nothing!!) I am so impressed. Each and every little block is cuter than the one next to it!!! I love 'em all!!
Old 03-19-2009, 09:32 AM
Izy

It's funny Marcia, I started off with sort of strippy blocks, then 2" 9 patches, and then started foundation piecing and they are getting smaller and smaller or fussier and fussier, purely because I am trying to use all the small pieces up first :lol: I am just searching through for my next block, I don't preplan just whatever takes my fancy when I am ready :D :D :D
Old 03-19-2009, 09:35 AM
k3n
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Izy
K...Now then that would be novel, can we use Les Dawson to keep us in pitch????? MOre like Cackling Quilters....been told I sound like Hilda Ogden...you remember her????? :D
Oh yes - do you do the hair net and rollers as well? I seem to remember seeing a pic of you at one time looking not unlike old Hilda!

K x
Old 03-19-2009, 09:40 AM
Izy

AND just guess what my surname is??????????????????? yep Ogden!! :lol: :lol: :lol: