Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
What do you think can be made out of these.......... >

What do you think can be made out of these..........

What do you think can be made out of these..........

Old 03-20-2009, 07:28 AM
k3n
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Izy
Very nice of you to say so Rhonda, I made the pictures small so it didn't take long to down load for those on dial up, they could have been bigger I think :wink:

Terri, Good grief, you will have to take up residency on the ship, it would be a non stop job for you...then again, all those guys hmmmmm :roll: :lol:
Izzzzyyyy - you're in danger of bein' one of those lovely, wobbly, randy old ladies AGAIN!!! (If you go, can I come too?!) :wink:

K x

PS Going to try your 'crumby tute' (!) soon! :D
Old 03-20-2009, 08:03 AM

I think those that want to go and live on the stinky ship can! I'm sure they can find accomodations for you lol

And would you believe that one of the guys...the one that OWES me...one of his Poopy Suits was dirty and smelly? Sheesh! He could have at least washed it!! THAT"S why he owes me!!!
Old 03-20-2009, 09:53 AM
Izy

Originally Posted by k3n
Originally Posted by Izy
Very nice of you to say so Rhonda, I made the pictures small so it didn't take long to down load for those on dial up, they could have been bigger I think :wink:

Terri, Good grief, you will have to take up residency on the ship, it would be a non stop job for you...then again, all those guys hmmmmm :roll: :lol:
Izzzzyyyy - you're in danger of bein' one of those lovely, wobbly, randy old ladies AGAIN!!! (If you go, can I come too?!) :wink:

K x

PS Going to try your 'crumby tute' (!) soon! :D
Have you been spying on me, watching my thighs jiggling when I get up from the machine, have you ??????? :lol:

Now thats a great way of just using up odd scraps, not shape sorting, anything goes, look forward to seeing it K :D
Old 03-20-2009, 09:55 AM
Izy

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
I think those that want to go and live on the stinky ship can! I'm sure they can find accomodations for you lol

And would you believe that one of the guys...the one that OWES me...one of his Poopy Suits was dirty and smelly? Sheesh! He could have at least washed it!! THAT"S why he owes me!!!
Oh thats so gross!!, it's bad enough cleaning your own guys cruddy undies, but somebody elses....eeeewwwwwwwwyyyyyyy :lol: I think I will pass on the cruise thanks :wink:
Old 03-20-2009, 10:04 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: Wowwwwwwww woooowwwwww wooooooow I would never leave this room.......Lucky lucky lucky you :lol:
Old 03-20-2009, 06:26 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by k3n
And someone 'gobby' is someone who talks a lot and is cheeky - I learned that one quite early in life! LOL

K x
are you fessin up to it? lol :D ...well, think I know somebody else that might be gobby :roll: sometimes, :oops: ...but nanny, nanny, boo boo, I ain't tellin :wink:
Old 03-20-2009, 06:38 PM

Love your colors w/these!! Thanks for sharing!! Most defin! Skeat
Old 03-21-2009, 01:19 AM
Izy

Thanks Skeat, the main bricky terracotta colours are mostly scraps from my first quilt, and introduced more green and yellow which I now prefer to the original :lol: :lol: :lol:
b.t.w. I love your avatar of the flower, heres one I took ...

Blue Hibiscus
[ATTACH=CONFIG]28822[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-28822.jpe
Views:	18
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	28822  
Old 03-21-2009, 03:55 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Izy
Thanks Skeat, the main bricky terracotta colours are mostly scraps from my first quilt, and introduced more green and yellow which I now prefer to the original :lol: :lol: :lol:
wow, Izy, love this picture. Is it one that you grew? Amazing clarity, and don't we just love color and texture... :D
Old 03-21-2009, 04:14 AM
Izy

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
Originally Posted by Izy
wow, Izy, love this picture. Is it one that you grew? Amazing clarity, and don't we just love color and texture... :D
Sure is Quiltncrazy, its common name is Blue Hibiscus, heres a more distant view...(I love photography too, although the only thing I seem to take pictures of now is my quilting lol!!)
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-28368.jpe
Views:	77
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	28368