Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Row Robin 2011 -- Group 6 >

Row Robin 2011 -- Group 6

Row Robin 2011 -- Group 6

Old 05-22-2011, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by FQ Stash Queen
Originally Posted by RNUNU
Originally Posted by TFquilter
I will try this one more time and hope these pictures load..this is your row FQ Stash Queen...sure hope you like it...
Elaine --- "AWESOME" work as usual! You've been busy, to say the very least. If FQ Stash Queen doesn't like it .... give her my address, I'll give it a home.
I think .... NOT. It's perfect and you make it quite difficult to keep up. Still working on ideas for yours (which is the next one I get). Nancy, that means you need to send some pix. Got two different ideas and not sure which I'm going with. Think you'll like either one of them. How much embellishment do you want (if any)? Is this for regular use or display? Anyway, bottom line, I love mine. Thank you so much. Please PM me your address Elaine.
Cherie, thank you and I am so glad you like your row. I will leave embellishment up to you...If I decide to make my quilt larger to fit a bed, it would be in the guest bedroom for "looks" I guess..not to use for a cover like a cozy snuggle quilt...otherwise, I will keep it for display..lay it on the back of an old rocker or on the back of a couch, that sort of thing...I will PM you my address..but it should be listed Cherie on the group 6 listing of addresses...never mind, you must mean my e-mail...duh...okay...Elaine
Old 05-22-2011, 04:33 PM

I also have a picture to post of the star row that Queen did and I will get that up here ASAP :) I've been really sick (here is the post expaining: http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-124682-3.htm#3309229 ) but I'll try to get the pics up tomorrow....sleepy today. Thanks ya'll!
Old 05-23-2011, 04:21 PM

Qbee, rest and get better...you have a lot of irons in the fire....missed you on the board. Take care and get well. Elaine
Old 05-24-2011, 07:31 AM

Qbee -- please take care of yourself. I don't think any of us are in a great rush. Work on the projects when you really feel like it and can take your time and enjoy doing it. This swap is supposed to be about enjoyment, not stress.
Old 05-24-2011, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana
Qbee -- please take care of yourself. I don't think any of us are in a great rush. Work on the projects when you really feel like it and can take your time and enjoy doing it. This swap is supposed to be about enjoyment, not stress.
For sure Qbee...do not worry about getting the next row to me until you are feeling better...:)
Old 05-25-2011, 05:49 AM

So sorry I'm just now responding. I got out of the hospital but had to be put back on IV fluids the next day....I think that was Monday. Anyway....Monday and Tuesday were a bit rough so I wasn't able to get back on the board but I think we have gotten it all straightening out now....literally...LOL!! Thanks so much for ya'll concern...you have no idea what it means to me.
Old 05-25-2011, 05:56 AM

OK -- so Pamesue and I are the only ones with sashing, right? TF -- I'll be glad to remove whatever sashing is already there. Y'all still want the rows joined, right?
No, I have also included sashing.
Old 05-25-2011, 07:01 AM

I read the original message about sashing wrong and mentally removed or replaced commas. Got it straight now -- three of us want sashing. TF -- do you want me to join my row when I get it done, or just send it loose? I remenber that you mentioned possibly moving them around or adding to them.
Old 05-25-2011, 08:49 AM

I read the original message about sashing wrong and mentally removed or replaced commas. Got it straight now -- three of us want sashing. TF -- do you want me to join my row when I get it done, or just send it loose? I remenber that you mentioned possibly moving them around or adding to them.
Nancy, just send it loose...as I may move rows around or add different sashing myself when it's done...:)
Old 05-26-2011, 02:05 PM

Elaine

rec'd the package today...I have not opened it yet...but it arrived.