Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
CLOSED  July Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 1st >

CLOSED July Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 1st

CLOSED July Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 1st

Old 07-22-2011, 10:25 AM

Thank you everyone who replied to shipping overseas, I think it would be fun to swap overseas too, so off I am to update my august sign up!
Old 07-22-2011, 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by IrelandDragonQuilting
Thank you everyone who replied to shipping overseas, I think it would be fun to swap overseas too, so off I am to update my august sign up!
I shipped some fabric in a priority envelope overseas and it cost 13.95 flat rate, I am not sure if that goes for the flatrate squishy envelopes but it just might
Old 07-22-2011, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by Sunflower Girl
I'm wondering if my SP liked her package, she received it on Tuesday and no word from her yet!
You send lovely packages. I loved mine. Try not to fret.
Old 07-22-2011, 01:51 PM

Location: Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....

Originally Posted by sustraley
I received the most wonderful pkg from Cajunquilter2. So grab a seat. This may take awhile. :lol: My DH picked up the pkg and thought "OMG what is in here? This is heavy." Well yeah, it was FULL of great things. Here is what I received:
Dk roast coffee, Christmas nail file, 2 pkg kleenex, Moda "Makin New Friends" squares, Best Press Starch, Yellow metallic thread, Burts Bees lip balm, 30-6 inch partriotic charm squares, red sparkley fabric, "I love my dog" candle, Merry Christmas cross ornament, "sweet blessings" hanging sign, LA postcard, sewingmachine needles, the cutest tea bag with a fat 16th in it, rawhide pretzels and yogurt treats for my furbabies, my first "you're expecting a grandchild card, keepsake needle card with threader and needles, 4 different candies, sewing desing fabric, flip flop note cards and the most wonderful metal box. WOW!! I hope I did not forget anything. How sweet of her to think of my furbabies. They couldn't wait for me to take the pictures so they could have the treats. I have a son who was in the military, so the patriotic squares will go in a quilt for him. How thoughtful was it to send me the grandchild card? Myrna, I can not thank you enough. It is definately Christmas in July. :thumbup:
For some reason I missed the post, OMG how cute your furbabies are. I just love doggies, I have one that is Spoiled rotten. Glad you liked everything, it was soooo much fun putting it together for you. :-D
Old 07-22-2011, 04:06 PM

Oh brother! Had a firmy in the car for my DH to send off and found it still sitting there yesterday. I wanted to shoot him. But in his defense, we broke down (we live in a motorhome) and he was busy replacing the alternator and simply forgot. There is a package on the way to one of east coast "New" states to someone whose first name begins with a "P", likes dogs and cardinals, as well as colors purple and blue. Should be there tomorrow as I sent it priority. I am so sorry. Hopefully it will be worth the wait.
Old 07-22-2011, 04:15 PM

Received a lovely package from LoriEl in New Jersey. I really appreciate the care you took to send the breast cancer awareness items. They mean a lot to me. The Reese's run a close second (LOL). The fat quarters are beautiful in colors and shades that I really like. There was also a notepad with days of the week, an oil diffuser, and really cute breast cancer shoelaces with a BC pill box (which I will definitely use daily). Love it all. You did a great job. Thank you so much.
Old 07-22-2011, 04:49 PM

I got a wonderful squishie today from the Netherlands! Thank you so much Wenot. 5 very pretty fat quarters, kleenex, perfume a window cling and an absolutely great tea holder (for lack of another word for it) it is the size of a small billfold and has slots in it for tea bags. Of course it was thoughtfully filled with an assortment of teas that I can not get here. I love having a variety to choose from. *clap*
I don't have access to a cable to download pics now, so hopefully I can get one later to show you all the beautiful fabrics and the unique tea "thingy"
Old 07-22-2011, 05:28 PM
Power Poster

I think the tea bag thingie is a cute idea.For those that drink alot of hot tea. I make iced tea once in awhile,so it would be a waste for me.They are really cute though. Mary
Old 07-22-2011, 05:55 PM

here is some awesome matching material and a couple of hotpads that I received from my SP Airwick156. The chocolate she sent is in the freezer, it was almost soup when it got here so I stuck it in the freezer to hopefully just make a big bar. Love Chocolate in any shape or form. We are having a terrible heat wave but thats okay, I will still eat it. Again thank you so very much.

Verna2197
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-230375.jpe
Views:	68
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	230381  
Old 07-22-2011, 07:58 PM

OOOHHHHH Pretty bunny material!