Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
August Secret Pal Swap CLOSED >

August Secret Pal Swap CLOSED

August Secret Pal Swap CLOSED

Old 08-10-2011, 03:31 PM

[quote=candi]
Originally Posted by arizonagirl
Originally Posted by barefoot quilter
well nothing for me yet so i will wait some more to my sp your package should arive on saturday 8/13 so some one in the state that starts with an F sould be on the look out soon[/quote

OOOO Candi that could be for you...lol
Not me, got mine already, the other FL gals though :mrgreen:
Got mine Candi! Maybe its u again!
Old 08-10-2011, 03:33 PM

Well another hint on where my packages are going ... One Secret Pal has a birthday in August and the other one has on in September.
Old 08-10-2011, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by SLHughes
Well another hint on where my packages are going ... One Secret Pal has a birthday in August and the other one has on in September.
My birthday is in September unfortunately, I'm not in this swap :thumbdown:
Old 08-10-2011, 03:58 PM

Mine is in August. Did you plan for it to arrive then? Would like to have it around the 19th for when I have my surgery so I will feel better admiring the great stuff in my package. I will have some company then.
Old 08-10-2011, 04:16 PM

[quote=arizonagirl]
Originally Posted by candi
well nothing for me yet so i will wait some more to my sp your package should arive on saturday 8/13 so some one in the state that starts with an F sould be on the look out soon[/quote

Ya I realized that awhile ago. This Migraine is making my brain mush.
I have had my migraine for a few days. Last night, I was at my Grandpa's house and the room suddenly started just spinning on me, I broke out into a sweat, I got really light headed I thought I was going to pass out. My head was just pounding.

When I got back home, I was so sick to my stomach. My mom was like: you probably don't feel like eating anything. I was like: well I should try and eat something.
Old 08-10-2011, 04:19 PM

None of the clues seem to be for me. My state begins with W; I'm not really east of anybody; I don't have cats and my zip code adds up to 18. So, I will continue anticipating patiently and maybe make some mug rugs while I wait!
My friend, Jan, just joined the SP swaps. She was so excited in getting her package today, that she came over to show me! Her SP made her a very special mug rug, showing all the things she loves. Jan was especially touched that it was the first mug rug that her SP had ever made. We have converted another one!! lol
Old 08-10-2011, 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by SLHughes
My birthday is in august :thumbup:
Old 08-10-2011, 04:38 PM

[quote=Juli]
Originally Posted by candi

Ya I realized that awhile ago. This Migraine is making my brain mush.
I have had my migraine for a few days. Last night, I was at my Grandpa's house and the room suddenly started just spinning on me, I broke out into a sweat, I got really light headed I thought I was going to pass out. My head was just pounding.

When I got back home, I was so sick to my stomach. My mom was like: you probably don't feel like eating anything. I was like: well I should try and eat something.
I haven't had hardly anything to eat since Sunday. You know it's bad when you don't even what to go to the fabric store...lol
Old 08-10-2011, 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by gzuslivz
None of the clues seem to be for me. My state begins with W; I'm not really east of anybody; I don't have cats and my zip code adds up to 18. So, I will continue anticipating patiently and maybe make some mug rugs while I wait!
My friend, Jan, just joined the SP swaps. She was so excited in getting her package today, that she came over to show me! Her SP made her a very special mug rug, showing all the things she loves. Jan was especially touched that it was the first mug rug that her SP had ever made. We have converted another one!! lol
Your patience is still holding firm--good job! Not that I am an expert on patience--
:lol:
Old 08-10-2011, 04:43 PM

Wow, lots of very cool squishies and firmies coming in. Mine isn't here yet. I think I know who my SP is. She is frustrated that the tracking isn't showing where it is.... Well, it isn't here yet.
Our recently retired postmaster is a quilter, but since she isn't there any more, I can't blame her for snagging it. lol