Brings tears to my eyes

Old 10-07-2011, 08:30 AM

Take it one baby step at a time. Each step will get easier. Never step backwards. Take time to reward/spoil yourself...
Old 10-07-2011, 09:08 AM

You are wonderful! ((((((((((hugz)))))))))))))))
katz
Old 10-07-2011, 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by timepasser
I have to thank everyone on this board. This has been the best therapy for me. I don't like to talk about it much but after 22yrs. I left a not so good marriage. The encouragement I get on this board makes me so happy it brings tears to my eyes. It is so nice to hear that I can do something good, and to not be belittled on a 24/7 basis. Your encouragement has been so wonderful, and I am beginning to feel like I can accomplish things I set my mind to. This has been a long uphill battle for me and you are taking my hand all the way. Thank-you so much, God Bless you all
That took a lot of courage... hooray for you... now it's time to heal... breathe, breathe, breathe... and do some nice things for yourself - EVERY DAY!
Old 10-07-2011, 10:41 AM

I am so happy that you found the strength to get out of a bad situation. Continue to believe in yourself and with gods help you will be ok Just take one day at a time.
Old 10-07-2011, 11:02 AM

As a female who left a 19 year marriage, I know you will now find yourself, again, and take one step at a time to a place where you will blossom. One who has been there in WI.
Old 10-07-2011, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by amandasgramma
I'm so glad you're headed on a positive path! I, too, lived with an abuser -- two actually. one was physical the other was mental. Life CAN be good --- life can be WONDERFUL! Hang in there.....there's tons of people on this board praying for you and will be here for you.

d
I too, can agree that you are on the right path... this kind of life we leave behind will allow us to know we are survivors, and the best is yet to come... a marriage like that can really beat you down... There is a great life after divorce!!!
I never thought I would be of value to someone in my life, but without looking for someone, I have a wonderful husband today of 25 yrs.... I just look back to see where I was and How far I have come...
The future is yours, think of all the goodness ahead and life will be good for you... hang with the positive people and the ones who will support you and accept you for who you are...
Hugs to you... wish i was there in person to hug your neck!!!
Blog sisters are the greatest !!!!
Old 10-07-2011, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by Willa
Way to go! You took one of the hardest steps by leaving. You'll soon look back and realize you're doing fine on your own because you are strong. I'm so proud of you for getting out of a bad situation!
you are stronger than you think-some of us never learned and are poorer for it-
Old 10-07-2011, 11:52 AM

Congratulations, It takes a lot of courage to do what you did. You are a strong, wonderful woman and don't ever forget it. God Bless You.

Make a list of why you left and when you are feeling down, look at the list and you will know you are where you need to be.
Old 10-07-2011, 12:12 PM

I have to thank everyone on this board. This has been the best therapy for me. I don't like to talk about it much but after 22yrs. I left a not so good marriage. The encouragement I get on this board makes me so happy it brings tears to my eyes. It is so nice to hear that I can do something good, and to not be belittled on a 24/7 basis. Your encouragement has been so wonderful, and I am beginning to feel like I can accomplish things I set my mind to. This has been a long uphill battle for me and you are taking my hand all the way. Thank-you so much, God Bless you all
Timepasser - Clear the floor
Take your shoes off
Play the song "I will survive" by Tina Turner as loud as you can
AND DANCE

You will feel SOOOOOO good!!!

God bless you and good luck!
You CAN do this!
Old 10-07-2011, 12:36 PM

Well, you're here now and among wonderful women who are always willing to provide a shoulder to lean on.... Blessings...