Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
Affairs of the Heart Cyber-Sew 2011 >

Affairs of the Heart Cyber-Sew 2011

Affairs of the Heart Cyber-Sew 2011

Old 10-29-2011, 07:08 AM

I'm still catching up ....
Kathy Block 7 is gorgeous! Is much like the Block 11. It is the second I sewed and I did not like the colors ... I "stopped" this project!
The red and black quilt is divine! I love it!
pab58-Patty its center is beautiful! Congratulations!
Cre8tvlwyr their Blocks 8 and 14 are beautiful! I like the colors are vibrant and full of energy! Congratulations!
I loved the quilt of blue and white diamond! I did not know! Anyone know the name of who you are or how to get it?
Candi ... I love your blocks chocolates! They are beautiful! It is one of my favorite colors ... and I also enjoy eating it! Hahaha! Seriously, congratulations to heart! I find beautiful blocks!
And the painted blocks are beautiful! I love the enhancement of embroidery!
And this way of making blocks gives many possibilities! You have much talent and imagination!
A big hug to each one!
Old 10-29-2011, 08:44 AM

HI all, I am doing the happy dance right now-----I found my camera! It has been MIA for months and I found it right where I have looked at least 6 times!
Whew, what a relief. I hated thinking that it had gotten thrown in the trash somehow.
Old 10-29-2011, 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by Roxanne
HI all, I am doing the happy dance right now-----I found my camera! It has been MIA for months and I found it right where I have looked at least 6 times!
Whew, what a relief. I hated thinking that it had gotten thrown in the trash somehow.
Oh goody looking forward to some pics soon then when you geet time to take them of what you have done.
Old 10-29-2011, 11:54 AM

Glad you finally found that missing camera Rox.
Old 10-29-2011, 02:04 PM
Power Poster

Well done for finding the camera Rox - makes you wonder where it has been all this time, if you looked there that many times before. I have a great thing going here, I blame the Leprechauns for everything. I figured they weren't going to show me where the end of the rainbow was, so I might as well get my own back! LOL.

I have some of those paintsticks, ---- somewhere---- I haven't seen them since I moved here in 2000, so they are probably buried in my attic cupboards. I expect it would be easier to buy some more, I don't think they were that expensive.
Old 10-29-2011, 02:18 PM

I don't have anything new on AOTH to post as I haven't been very focused for a couple of weeks. I have a scrappy lap quilt put together hanging on my design board. The backing and batting are hanging too, waiting for the wrinkles to fall out before I baste it for quilting. I've started a New york beauty with 2 different types of circles and I can't decide where to go with it since I'm not using a pattern. And I've started making scrappy 6 1/2" blocks just to use up some scraps. To add to this mishmash, my husband brought me a painted piece of muslin and asked if I could "make" a quilt out of it. I must be nuts! (I told him I'd figure it out)
Old 10-29-2011, 02:34 PM

Don´´t you just love when someone says that to you. They obviously see something that you can´t and that has happened to me. I usually end up pondering for days what to do with it. Good luck
Old 10-29-2011, 07:02 PM

Happy Fall, Everyone! It's finally cooler here for us. Had some frost on the cars this morning, but it got all the way up to 66º this afternoon.

Tomorrow begins Week #22. Block #19 is the scheduled block. Some have been calling this the "dreaded #19! ;-) It really isn't too bad. You will get a workout on making those lovely scrolls as there are 12 of them here. This is called "practice, practice, practice!" It's how we get better at something. By the time this block is finished, you may just have mastered them.

Enjoy & Happy Sitiching!

Kathy

Block # 19
[ATTACH=CONFIG]279184[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-279131.jpe
Views:	215
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	279184  
Old 10-29-2011, 07:33 PM

OMG your work is to perfection, love the colors - Beautiful Block!
Old 10-29-2011, 07:55 PM

Thanks, Donna!