Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Positive Remarks >

Positive Remarks

Positive Remarks

Old 11-03-2011, 06:12 AM

Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
Go out to the home page, scroll down the list of forums (sections) and at the bottom you will see a new forum called QB Help Center. Try that.
If you click on the Home tab, scroll down and click on Main, there is a link to help videos in blue near the top of the page (just below the big ad).
Old 11-03-2011, 06:14 AM

It looks clean modern and sophisticated!!! Here goes, I'm ready to learn!!! Thank you for keeping our minds young!
Old 11-03-2011, 06:14 AM

Usually I don't like change, but I think I will like this one once I get the hang of it.
Old 11-03-2011, 06:21 AM

I have actually had fun the last few days poking around the new site & seeing what's up. I really like being able to scroll over a topic title & read the 1st few lines or so!
Old 11-03-2011, 06:27 AM

I am learning to adjust but I have a lot to learn . By any chance do we still have our bookmark list? Or can we still bookmark? We need to help one another to make it easier.
Old 11-03-2011, 06:30 AM

I agree with what you are saying about change. I was comfortable with the "old" forum and now everything
is soooo different. I thought okay....I will just get more sewing done because I won't be on the new board
very long any more because of the change............well, I am still here, on the board searching and finding
my way around. Still need to get to my sewing soon. ha ha ha
Old 11-03-2011, 06:39 AM

Originally Posted by sewmuchmore View Post
I am learning to adjust but I have a lot to learn . By any chance do we still have our bookmark list? Or can we still bookmark? We need to help one another to make it easier.
Answer here: http://www.quiltingboard.com/qb-help...s-t165226.html
Old 11-03-2011, 06:42 AM

Originally Posted by sewmuchmore View Post
Your original bookmarks can be found under settings at the top of the page, bookmark clicky on left also subscriptins there. To make a new one, just above the opening post on the beige line you will see "thread tools" click that, then subscribe, it will then give you the option to bookmark.

Email notifications and auto subscriptions can be altered under settings and then on left under account settings is general settings, click that to customise x
Old 11-03-2011, 07:02 AM

As I become older I am more and more like an old dinosaur. My first visit to the new board really threw me for a loop and I'm still not navigating very well but I NEVER thought I would ever text or give up the feel of holding a book for a Kindle but I have and both kept me entertained the last 5 days when we had no power after receiving a foot of snow last Saturday. I was thrilled to remember that my Kindle would read to me when we had no lights and my friends and I texted back and forth to keep me entertained. So I will continue to try and learn how to navigate the board.
Old 11-03-2011, 07:06 AM

I have not read all the posts on this topic yet but I too am game and will learn this new way of doing things. that is what keeps the world changing. If it hasn't already been posted, can someone tell me about how to find the old 'My Pages' and what it is called now. Since yesterday, I have just been saving the link at top of page of posts that are good. I hate to leave this board and plan to give it my all and just keep learning new things. Thanks to everyone who worked on the changes. I am sure that in the long run, it will be the difference between a model A Ford and one with an automatic transmission. :-)