MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II >

MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

Old 11-17-2011, 02:39 PM

Sure I'd love to have it!
Hugs,
Cajun
Old 11-17-2011, 02:54 PM

nice block cajun. i'm using this same pattern to make my niece a purple quilt. i have an assortment of purples and i'm using white with black pindots for your white portion. it is on my to do list

Originally Posted by CajunBear View Post
CherylW, I just put your block in the envelope. My husband is ill right now but as soon as I can make it to the Post Office your "anything purple" block will be on it's way..here is a snapshot of it.

Dr just called so I'll be going out later today and will pop this in the mail to you!

Hugs,
CajunBear
Old 11-18-2011, 01:10 PM

Havplenty bet that will be a pretty quilt when you get it off your list! lol My "to do" list is a mile long, I don't think I'll ever get all on it done..not in this lifetime at any rate! I did a variation of this block for a patriot block swap I was in and thought I'd share it...if you have embroidery machine you try to make blocks where you can use it! lol

Hugs,
CajunBear
Originally Posted by Havplenty View Post
nice block cajun. i'm using this same pattern to make my niece a purple quilt. i have an assortment of purples and i'm using white with black pindots for your white portion. it is on my to do list
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	2007 9-11 Wild Goose Flag  .JPG
Views:	198
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	288935  
Old 11-18-2011, 02:24 PM

I just got my October blocks from my October partner. Thank you they are beautiful.
Old 11-18-2011, 02:28 PM

All of these blocks are so pretty, glad cathy and robert are better,please don't leave anyone, I am also discouraged about the board, but don't want to leave all my friends here, we will get through thisand when I am ready to try and post pictures again I know my friends will help me
Old 11-18-2011, 02:39 PM

Love all the blocs l am glad Cathy and Robert are doing better too. I now waht you mean by having so much to do. I am trying to made 2 quilts for my nephew and haven;t enough -ite bloc_ to finish them. They may have to wait till next yr. To get them I don;t have enough money to go and get more material. But I am still learning how to use this new method on here to. I love the challenge so please forgive me if I mess up too.

Last edited by Lightening1957; 11-18-2011 at 02:45 PM.
Old 11-18-2011, 05:17 PM

CJR -- Instead of a star in blue/yellow/white, would you mind making me a MOON in those colors? Also, for your block, would one of these be okay (I'm going to keep this one)? Any colors preferred other than brights? This is a ranching area, so thought a cow would be a good representation. I love this block from Piecemeal Quilts, just wish the assembly directions were better. I've gotten it written down now that I've made my way through this one.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]289004[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	resized cow.jpg
Views:	423
Size:	359.3 KB
ID:	289004  
Old 11-18-2011, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by rfbrazell View Post
Cathy is down to one more radiation treatment and she is done. The doc's said it looks good. We are hanging in the there, no we are doing better than that. How is Napa. We used to leave in Paso Robles the NEW wine country....lol. We were there for 17 years, but I needed to come home to the Seattle area. Sorry, had to get out of Cali.......
Thanks for asking and caring.
R
You make me laugh-and that is always great!! I love it here, pretty small and beautiful, even though it isnt the NEW wine country--lol!!!
Just trying to get used to the new stomping ground...missing my sweetheart, and soon he will be here.
So grateful Cathy is almost done. Prayer and faith works....and your blocks and embroidery ROCK!!!!!
Keep the cards and letters coming.......
Old 11-18-2011, 05:53 PM

Hi Ya'll,

You know we dont have the activity list anymore but there is a way around it, post it on the blog area..simple enough, then all we have to do is bookmark the blog where it is posted and if we need something we'll be able to find it...

I guess this month my Nov partner left the board, I have sent her two PM and still havent heard from her, I know she wanted a civil war fabric theme but I would like more info than that...I don't know what to do, I think she sent me a pink heart fan but not sure cause I missed place the envelope and I don't know who sent it...OH Well, sorry to see so many regulars leaving!

Love all the blocks this far! Beautiful!
Old 11-18-2011, 05:54 PM

Love the Moo Cow bloc_