Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Name one thing that you don't like about the "New" Board". >

Name one thing that you don't like about the "New" Board".

Name one thing that you don't like about the "New" Board".

Old 11-22-2011, 05:47 PM

How strange!! Just seen my post and someone has added to it, without it showing it was edited!

Can you share the web address for it?

We are not allowed to advertise other sites

Last edited by Up North; 11-22-2011 at 05:51 PM.
Old 11-22-2011, 06:09 PM

Okay I started this topic/post & I never thought that it would still be going. Does anyone know what if any of these problems are being addressed by the mod./adm. ? I wish the they would start a post of things they are working on. I know they said it would take awhile to work out the kinks, but they could help us out by letting us know what is being done.
Old 11-22-2011, 06:24 PM

Every thing it just too hard to fallow and maybe it's just me it seems like a lot of the old pictures are still there for a few days.
Old 11-22-2011, 07:03 PM

I must say that I liked the old QB format better. So far the only problems I have had was posting pictures. With a little help from a board member I quickly learned how to do it. Change is not something I particularly like, but I can adjust.
I remember when I first found QB..I had no clue how to manuver around..but after a week..I became familiar with it. Personally..I feel that the bugs in the new QB will iron out in due time. Just be a little patient.
Peace and Blessings,
Janet
Old 11-22-2011, 07:05 PM

I really don't like anything about it. Hard to teach an Old Dog new tricks.
Old 11-23-2011, 06:16 AM

Originally Posted by quilter41 View Post
I really don't like anything about it. Hard to teach an Old Dog new tricks.
YES - and it's medically proven us old dogs have a hard time! - I'd love to know the demographic break down
of ages of the members like --> 20 and under ; 20 to 30; 30 to 40; and so on.... just read an article about ho once we near 60 we are so much LESS financially responsible with our money.... found that interesting, must be why the stash grows so easily!
Old 11-25-2011, 01:51 PM

Initially, I felt I could never manuever the "New" Board; Today I was able to sit down, dive into and SWIM with the SMART Girls!!! It was such a pleasure (I have been away from the QB for several weeks) to jump right back in and am "lovin" relaxing in the comfortable feeling I had with the OLD Board....Thank you's to all of you that work to make this Board feel like an old pair of comfy houseshoes.... Life Is Good! again!
Old 11-25-2011, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by skjquiltnut View Post
Initially, I felt I could never manuever the "New" Board; Today I was able to sit down, dive into and SWIM with the SMART Girls!!! It was such a pleasure (I have been away from the QB for several weeks) to jump right back in and am "lovin" relaxing in the comfortable feeling I had with the OLD Board....Thank you's to all of you that work to make this Board feel like an old pair of comfy houseshoes.... Life Is Good! again!
Did somebody just call me DUMB? Maybe someday I will be able to get out of the shallow end of the pool.
Old 11-26-2011, 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by TnBecky View Post
Did somebody just call me DUMB? Maybe someday I will be able to get out of the shallow end of the pool.
No, you are not dumb - I'd love to know the average age of the membership here. I'm quite sure most did not grow up with computers. This board was not designed for the casual computer user or for what I believe represents the "typical member". That's not to say it can't be managed, but for many, most of the changes just don't make sense and result in frustration and even giving up.
Old 11-26-2011, 10:04 AM

What I can't believe is this thread is STILL going and it is getting close to the 1st of December......one month already......and people are still grumping about it.....please.