Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > QB Help Center
scroll bars not working properly on my PC >

scroll bars not working properly on my PC

scroll bars not working properly on my PC

Old 11-29-2011, 02:14 PM

Default scroll bars not working properly on my PC

Is there anyway I can adjust the board threads text to fit within a text box area. I've tried adjusting the zoom size in my browser, but it makes the text to small to even read. The new scroll bar windows are so tiny, I can only see one line of text at the time and it's as tho the text doesn't wrap within the box area. Can you make some suggestions to me? thanks
Jean Harville
Old 11-29-2011, 02:46 PM

Go into the control panel and adjust screen resolution one step down. Not knowing what operating system you have, I can't direct you exactly....but if you need more help, send me a PM.
Old 11-29-2011, 07:35 PM

Ellen, Thanks for the tip. I did lower the resolution by one notch to 1256 x 724 (or something close :>)) and that has solved all problems except under Pictures. The original pic submission message looks like the left frame is too large which makes the right frame too narrow for the text and picture without scrolling to the side. But the text and pic does not line up.But the users' comments are OK If I read the test the pic is cut off and vice versa. Do you have other suggestions. My OP sys is Windows 7 and Browser is 9.0.3. Thanks for any help.
Old 11-29-2011, 08:09 PM

I've noticed that pictures that are a little smaller works just fine. I'm wondering if when a picture is submitted can it be made to fit within the size of the frame? Are some of the pics not being submitted as a jpg in the usual internet 72 resolution?
Old 11-30-2011, 03:53 AM

Originally Posted by jeanharville View Post
Ellen, Thanks for the tip. I did lower the resolution by one notch to 1256 x 724 (or something close :>)) and that has solved all problems except under Pictures. The original pic submission message looks like the left frame is too large which makes the right frame too narrow for the text and picture without scrolling to the side. But the text and pic does not line up.But the users' comments are OK If I read the test the pic is cut off and vice versa. Do you have other suggestions. My OP sys is Windows 7 and Browser is 9.0.3. Thanks for any help.
Are all picture threads that way, or just some?

Edit: Just read your 2nd post. Yes, some pictures appear that way because they are posted way too big. If you want to see the whole picture, you can always right click on it and "save" it to desktop, then double click on it there, and it will open up in whatever program you have set as a default for viewing that type of file.

Last edited by mzzzquilts; 11-30-2011 at 03:58 AM.
Old 11-30-2011, 03:55 PM

I was going thru that also someone told me to cancell my one one the computer and just use the ogtech hadheld and it worked for the day so we shall see