Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Final Dresden Seasonal Swap - Winter >

Final Dresden Seasonal Swap - Winter

Final Dresden Seasonal Swap - Winter

Old 12-15-2011, 05:34 PM
Power Poster

Special thanks for those, like Sheri, that did extra blocks or jumped in on the last moment to make this swap special and give more blocks to complete the swap. Can't wait to see all the flakes and pointsettias. Thank you fellow swappers.
Old 12-15-2011, 05:40 PM
Power Poster

Sheri- Deb does the most awesome swaps- I always love the blocks she picks- it is as if she is reading my mind on what to try next

Deb I know this swap has frustrated you beyond belief and for that I am so sorry {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Old 12-15-2011, 05:45 PM

Thanks to all of you for your kind words, again......and it is really your patience that makes this worthwhile. I surely need the hugs....and as for another swap.....well, I DO have another one in mind......let me muddle through this first.
Old 12-15-2011, 06:05 PM
Power Poster

You can tell me I won't tell anyone - really I won't LOL You can trust me

Deb we love your swaps - Thanks for putting up with us {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Old 12-16-2011, 06:54 AM

Deb and other swappers - Mailed the two flakes and one flower on Monday, delivery confirmation said they were to be at Deb's on Wed. Checked this morning and they were in Rochester last night- so much for "guaranteed" delivery.
Sorry they are so late.
Deb - hope this helps with the count.

I am sure all will be fabulous and the quilts will charm the world.

To all the swappers in this group - way to go !!!!!!!!!!!! Show the world how to work together, make friends and give out lots of love.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !!!!!
Old 12-16-2011, 07:55 AM

I am just glad that they are on their way. I thought that the seasonal mailings would be a factor. Thanks for the extra blocks you have made. I am so thankful for all of you in this swap. No one has been nasty or impatient (well, we are to get the blocks back as they are so beautiful) with the unfortunate delays. I am sorry if some of you were anticipating using the blocks for a Christmas quilt - perhaps you could just lay them out, take a pic and say that this is coming...santa's sleigh had some delays (?) Or santa had a little too much eggnog and he overslept on the delivery of their gift....
Old 12-16-2011, 08:55 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Deb watkins View Post
I am sorry if some of you were anticipating using the blocks for a Christmas quilt - perhaps you could just lay them out, take a pic and say that this is coming...
I was one of them. No worries there is still time. An all nighter? LOL Anyone else want to come sit and sew. It will be what it will be. A completed swap is a good swap. Even if running a little late.
Old 12-20-2011, 04:51 PM

The blocks are all swapped, packaged and ready to be mailed first thing in the morning. Because you were so patient, I have included an extra block in each of your packages. After January 2nd, I will post a new swap.....yes, I am just a sucker for these. I have the block all picked out. It is one that will be very simple or you may step it up a bit to get you out of your comfort zone.
Old 12-20-2011, 05:20 PM
Power Poster

Oh sure throw a teaser out there and expect us to be patient !!!! Gesh woman .....

Glad you got them swapped out- so sorry for all the difficulties and you did not have to include anything extra - we appreciate all you do for us

Merry Christmas
Old 12-20-2011, 05:32 PM

In my haste to post this, I made a goof......we only had 11 for the pointsettias (those drop outs got to me) so the extra block is in the flowers, not the flakes. We actually had 13 for flakes, so it worked out okay. Not to slight the flakes, you all stuck together (hahahaha) so you didn't need my help. The flowers, those blooms faded faster than than a quick rainbow.....teaser.....aw Sharon.....what could you ever mean???