Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
50 Fab Paper-Pieced Stars >

50 Fab Paper-Pieced Stars

50 Fab Paper-Pieced Stars

Old 12-28-2011, 03:41 PM

I love your teaser block picture.It is pretty. Cant wait to get started. I am doing 2 BOM at LQS and they end in January. I have some homework for both classes to finish first. I also gave my mom a UFO for Christmas that I need to finish before I will let myself get started. I also want to do the Dear Jane group. I hope I'm not biting off more than I can keep up with.
Old 12-28-2011, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by meanmom View Post
I love your teaser block picture.It is pretty. Cant wait to get started. I am doing 2 BOM at LQS and they end in January. I have some homework for both classes to finish first. I also gave my mom a UFO for Christmas that I need to finish before I will let myself get started. I also want to do the Dear Jane group. I hope I'm not biting off more than I can keep up with.
I started a Dear Jane several years ago and gave up after 15 or so. Now I'm doing the Farmer's Wife and since the blocks are bigger, I'm liking it. UFOs are in the lineup as well. Finished one and working on another. Unless I plan on living to 250, I need to get them finished.
Old 12-28-2011, 04:41 PM

This book looks awesome. On my list.
Old 12-28-2011, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by tomilu View Post
my best guess would be 3 yards. I forgot about sashing, so need to think about that as well. Here are two of my sections for a teaser.
[attach=config]298388[/attach]
oooooooo..... Pretty!!
Old 12-29-2011, 04:56 AM

I have the UFO table runner I gave my mom for Christmas nearly finished. It is a table runner. I will sew on the binding this afternoon I hope. I am having lots of company tonight and I hope to have it finished by then.
Old 12-29-2011, 06:02 AM

I received my book, yea, however the CD is not in the back. Do I really need it??? I am going to return it and get another one with the CD, but who know how long that will take. If I don't really need the CD, maybe I will keep it. Does anyone know???

Blessings!
Carole
Old 12-29-2011, 06:20 AM

You do not need that CD if you know how to PP. It is just instruction. No patterns. I have never even put mine in the computer.

My Alabama is done and reading for posting on Sunday. Let the games begin.

Originally Posted by Carsey View Post
I received my book, yea, however the CD is not in the back. Do I really need it??? I am going to return it and get another one with the CD, but who know how long that will take. If I don't really need the CD, maybe I will keep it. Does anyone know???

Blessings!
Carole
Old 12-29-2011, 06:52 AM

Mine is done as well, Carole. Can't wait to see the blocks. Found some FQs to add to my choices for this project. Can't wait to start on the next one.
Old 12-29-2011, 07:03 AM

Hello all. I don't usually post but signed up for this one so I will keep in touch. Finished up Alabama but looked ahead to Alaska, and oh boy, that looks hard!!!! Not sure about my colors, probably scrappy, but with a white background throughout. Hope I can keep up, but I have a lot of great inspiration from you all.
Old 12-29-2011, 09:11 AM

I did Alaska a while ago, and it is just fussy, not hard. Don't despair!!! You'll be fine!
Originally Posted by janey39quilts View Post
Hello all. I don't usually post but signed up for this one so I will keep in touch. Finished up Alabama but looked ahead to Alaska, and oh boy, that looks hard!!!! Not sure about my colors, probably scrappy, but with a white background throughout. Hope I can keep up, but I have a lot of great inspiration from you all.