Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
IRR III - 11 Loose Threads >

IRR III - 11 Loose Threads

IRR III - 11 Loose Threads

Old 01-01-2012, 03:52 PM

I would really like to join a new round robin group. Ours is finished and so I am looking for a new group. Can you help me
Old 01-01-2012, 06:09 PM

This one is just about done . I'm working on the last one. Unless mine turns back up then that will be the last one. My suggestion is form your own of people you work well with and are dependable.
Old 01-02-2012, 02:40 PM

Crafty, I thought your quilt was finished!! Who was the last to receive it? I don't think I'll do another round robin unless I do one like you suggested only with people you are familiar with and are dependable. I hope you all have found me to be dependable and would work with me again.
Old 01-02-2012, 02:55 PM

I have to agree ladies. I've loved working with you, but it's too disheartening when you make something and do the work on others tops to have them just go missing. Wishing you all a Happy New Year and many blessings to you and your families!
Old 01-02-2012, 03:01 PM

Crafty, I just saw the picture....first time on the computer in forever!!! Thank you for your work on my top. It's been a wonderful learning experience!!! Great to meet you all and have have the priviledge of working on your tops as well. I do hope your top shows up soon, Crafty!!! I won't be getting home til mid month, but will tell my neighbor to watch for the package. Please send me an email when you send it off! Thanks so much!
Old 01-02-2012, 05:38 PM

I hope to get it finished this week but ended up in the ER twice last week. Yesterday being the worst. I was so bad I couldn't even stand up. Not drunk. I stopped one of my meds which I was only taking a little of and I guess I did it to fast so I was having withdrawal from it sick to my stomach so dizzy I was sitting on the toilet and I just tipped over thank god for the wall right there or I would have ended up on the floor. I yelled for my husband he picked up my head and helped me up my little darling GD thought we were dancing and got between us to dance too. I couldn't help but laugh and she danced with us back to the bed and helped me lie down. I chuckle just thinking of it. She will be 3 next month I'm glad we made it a game and she wasn't scared . But of course I decided to do a couple of blocks for the boom I mean how long can you stare at the celling. I was getting very bored. I couldn't even look at the iPad it was making me feel sick. I'm much better tonight they gave me meds for the dizziness and sickness. As soon as its done I will post a picture. The embroidery is done the last rows are cut I just need to sew them . I didn't like the brown though so I changed it to the burgundy with the dots it looks much better.
Debbra I was happy with your work. Megan has it. She hasn't responded to pms so I don't know if I will ever see it.
Old 01-06-2012, 01:34 AM

O, Deb! I am so sorry that you've been so ill!!! Please just take care of yourself and get better. My top can wait til you're feeling better. That must have been frightening to be that ill and have your sweet GD there! I had to go pick up my 15month old gd today from her other Grandmothers. The DGP's father lives with them and was outside picking up limbs and had a heart attack and died. I got a call from my DS asking me to go pick the baby up! What a day. Whew!
I pray that you will get your top back safe and sound! How discouraging!!! I'm very sorry. Take care! Chigger
Old 01-06-2012, 08:05 AM

That is so awful. It's good your there to pick up your GD . it's a good thing she's young hopefully won't affect her to much.
This week hasn't been much better all I need is about 15 minutes and I can finish yours. There's a terrible flu going around and of course my GD caught it threw up 6 times no sleep that night and guess who caught it last night? I wonder if all this crazy weather is a factor?
Old 01-06-2012, 05:59 PM

Crafty, I do hope you feel better quickly! I want your quilt to work on, so much, but if you decide to just let MegsAnn(if she responds) to just send it to you, I understand. If we never hear from her I've got something special for you because you will not come away from this experience empty handed!
Old 01-06-2012, 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by lfw045 View Post
Crafty, I do hope you feel better quickly! I want your quilt to work on, so much, but if you decide to just let MegsAnn(if she responds) to just send it to you, I understand. If we never hear from her I've got something special for you because you will not come away from this experience empty handed!

I would like to add my touch to your special something for Crafty, if that's possible.