Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
March Secret Pal Swap Sign Up closes Feb 29th 4pm >

March Secret Pal Swap Sign Up closes Feb 29th 4pm

March Secret Pal Swap Sign Up closes Feb 29th 4pm

Old 03-06-2012, 11:32 PM

I hope get over it quickly and start feeling better. I got it back in 2006 for 5 months, its so miserable to have!! I did lose 16 pounds though, only positive about having it.

Originally Posted by nurse bonnie View Post
Good luck Juli. Hope all goes well. Will be a few more days before I get my sp's package together. Went to doctor today & I have pneumonia. But I am very anxious to get busy on my sp's package.
Old 03-07-2012, 12:12 AM

Juli glad you know whats going on with your eyes, I lost most of my vision this fall so I know how you feel. I will keep you in my prayers.

the fabric I agree I love table runners, or a wall hanging.
Old 03-07-2012, 12:17 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
Wanda Lou, who are you sending it to?
Lets see one is going to zipcode 17 or is that 8. and one is going to zipcode 10 or 1....wonder who..
I also have a RAk's going out.
Old 03-07-2012, 02:35 AM

Still no word from my sp. Hope she is ok.
Old 03-07-2012, 03:17 AM
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by dabbler312 View Post
Good luck with your appointment Juli.

Clue - my secret pal likes many things but their favorite is fabric.
Ah, you are a crafty one with the clues. Who on earth could that be?

Bonnie I sure hope you get better soon. Pneumonia is no fun at all.

Juli I hope things get worked out with your vision. As for the squares that would make a very nice lap quilt with 5 across and 7 down. With sashing you can make it larger.

Jan, hope you feel better soon, too!

Diana, you are not having a lot of luck with your partners this month! Is your mailbox empty enough so they can PM you back?

Last edited by Krystyna; 03-07-2012 at 03:24 AM.
Old 03-07-2012, 04:39 AM

Juli, hope you feel better. If you can I highly suggest you find another neuro. IF the optician is not finding a problem then its your meds or something else you may not know of.
Old 03-07-2012, 04:50 AM

Originally Posted by wanda lou View Post
Lets see one is going to zipcode 17 or is that 8. and one is going to zipcode 10 or 1....wonder who..
I also have a RAk's going out.
My postal code adds up to 10 or 1 ... could this be me??? You did say zipcode but I am hoping you meant postal code ...
Old 03-07-2012, 04:51 AM

Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever View Post
Juli, hope you feel better. If you can I highly suggest you find another neuro. IF the optician is not finding a problem then its your meds or something else you may not know of.
Juli, I agree with quiltnut4ever ... your health and vision is something you dont want to fool around with ... I hope your problem gets figured out and you are feeling better soon.
Old 03-07-2012, 07:16 AM

Originally Posted by Juli View Post
Okay everyone, I need some ideas. A fabric store that I have been doing orders...
today with my recent order sent me 35 5" inch squares in all fall colors for free. They are all beatiful fabrics too. I need some ideas on what to make with them.

Also I am on the way to an emergency eye appt, about an hour and a 1/2 ago I suddenly started having double vision out of my right eye. I called my Neurologist, who right now I am ready to wring his neck neck. I had an increase on one of my seizures meds a week, which gives me double vision. They never called me back which made me P.O., so I called the on call, which happened to be my Doctor (he's an idiot), he said I don't think its your meds, so call your eye doctor, because there is probably something wrong with your eye since its just one eye. So I did, and he's going to see me at 7:30 tonight.
Juli, I know your frustration all too well. About a year ago, I acquired Bells Palsy and upon diagnosis, I came home and did a google search to get a little insight about this condition. All I typed in the google search box was "Bells Palsy", and one of the first threads read "Bells Palsy and Zetia", well coincidently, just two weeks before I had started taking Zetia for High Cholesterol. I immediately brought this to my physician's attention and he was adament that it was not from the medication. I then did some research on Zetia and although Bells Palsy is not a listed side effect, muscle pain and weakness are and in my instance, this medication caused not only weakness, but paralysis of the muscles on the left side of my face. I decided it was time to change physicians and my meds were changed. Thankfully, the paralysis subsided although I continue to have residual visual problems and nerve damage. For the life of me, I cannot understand why some physicians refuse to acknowledge that what is effective for some is problematic for others...and that some medications can and do cause more problems than the very condition we are prescribed medication for. It is so frustrating! Best of Luck to you Juli!
Old 03-07-2012, 07:37 AM

Location: Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....

OK someone in the Carolina's will be getting a pkg today. Not saying if it is North or South....