Boomerang 7.0-FIRE Group

Old 03-20-2012, 03:13 PM

Sniff Sniff.....no squishies for me today
Hugs
April
Old 03-20-2012, 03:29 PM

So sorry Ape!!!!
I got alot of them, but may be easier to say who's I don't have??

April
buslady
lindaC
mdmsew'n'sew
quiltermomma
tildemae
YUP!!!! this is all I need now. I got five blocks made today, but not telling yet, won't be mailing till Thursday.
Gotta go watch the Biggest Looser.

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella View Post
Sniff Sniff.....no squishies for me today
Hugs
April
Old 03-21-2012, 05:50 AM

I got moonrise, yosamitesa and wandalou squishies over the weekend. Got Abby's mon, goldendog55, jahaper, ndquilts, quiltingnonie, veronika and yayaquilts all yesterday!! Can't wait for todays mail. It is funny, prior to this, I hated to get the mail. DH and I would sometimes go all week before going to the mailbox. I pay all bills on line and don't even open them usually anyway. The rest of the stuff is usually just JUNK! Now, I am sooooooo upset that DH is away for the day, so will not be able to check the mail til this evening. I got my squisheys done and will mail later. I have a board meeting in 5 min, then have to type up a message to include then off to the post office!!! Whoooopie!
Old 03-21-2012, 06:24 AM

I received Veronika's fabric yesterday and I think I have the perfect fabric to use with it. Now I just have to find the pattern.

I woke up with snow on the ground! Sure wasn't expecting that!

Have a great day everyone.
Janelle
Old 03-21-2012, 07:29 AM

I know what you mean jahaper, we got hit up here also. It has stopped right at this moment, but we are to be getting it for the next three days. just praying it is only rain. Tired of white stuff. I did not get any squishies either yesterday, no mail at all!!! That means no bills or yucky junk stuff. How nice was that? Well, all my f8s are off and running the race to your home, be careful that you do not get burned by the fire that it is under to get done quckly.
Old 03-21-2012, 07:35 AM

Oh, our weather is in the 70's and have to tell ya, it's getting to hot to fast for me.
I think I will put my F8's in with the finnished blocks I have going home tomorrow.
Old 03-21-2012, 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by jahaper View Post
I received Veronika's fabric yesterday and I think I have the perfect fabric to use with it. Now I just have to find the pattern.

I woke up with snow on the ground! Sure wasn't expecting that!

Have a great day everyone.
Janelle
oh wonderful - I'm waiting with with drumming fingers (I#m not sure if this idiom work in USA, it is a german thing for "being impatiently" )
you got snow - no. I' ve enough from the cold winter. During the last days it was wonderful weather with sunshine the whole day. Our tulips come out, the narcissis and krokusses stand in the flourish and I can't get enough of watching this. Hope you will get spring soon too

oups - guess to say that the fabric of AbbysMom reached me this morning!

Last edited by Veronika; 03-21-2012 at 08:39 AM. Reason: correction
Old 03-21-2012, 09:10 AM

All of my F8s (except moonrise's) are officially on their way out and I will hand deliver mom's to her tonight when I see her Moonrise I will mail yours w/your completed block tomorrow.
Hugs
April
Old 03-21-2012, 03:46 PM

All my F8's were mailed by the 16th. If you don't receive one from me pretty soon, please let me know. I've received 8 F8's, they are really great fabrics - a couple are intimidating me! Finished block are on the way home to moonrise and Yosa. Hope you like them!

Just a thought ladies....This is only my second Boom, so I hope I'm not being pushy. Before I did Boom 6, I spent a lot of time looking over the great pictures posted in previous Booms. It seems like so many people are posting pictures only in their own albums that now if someone is just cruising through, wondering if they want to join a Boom too, that there isn't many pictures to grab their attention. There seems to be less Boomers this time and I wonder if this is the reason..... Just my thoughts.
Old 03-21-2012, 04:29 PM

I received my first finished block back today!!! It is a BEAUTIFUL churn dash. I'll try and post pics later tonight or tomorrow. No fabric received today.