RAK Thank You!

Old 03-27-2012, 08:15 AM
Swap Hosts

I have been blessed by so many wonderful RAKS that this is going to be a long thank you ... pix to follow.
First and foremost, to our RAK Queen, Quilty Louise - thank you sooooo much for the huge box of embroidery threads. They are amazing and there is one variegated cone that I am dying to use pronto! Thankfully, I won a raffle prize at my guild's quilt show this weekend and in it was a thread box!
Louise also sent another package chock full of amazing goodies. Pix to follow.

Next ... Pam - aka Valley Quilter - sent me the most delightful pin that featured all sorts of dangling sewing doodads. I wore it to the quilt show this weekend and got so many compliments. Thank you!!

Debby, aka mooretll, sent me the sweetest flipflop soap dish and hand sanitiizer. I love it so much. I live in flipflops, even in winter!

And last, but certainly not least, I received one of the coveted Spam Town postcards from dabbler312. What a fantastic bit of Americana. It is getting framed and put into my kitchen.

Thanks to all. Pix to follow!
Old 03-27-2012, 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by craftykk View Post
Who else collects something? I know Louise collects coffee mugs, I collect twilight memorabilia,l
I would like to collect a couple of those boy-toys from Twilight == who needs memorabilia is you can have them.
Old 03-27-2012, 03:41 PM

I received a GREAT RAK from MSCupid804 -- Dallas Cowboy (Yay!!) stuff. She sent a great cookbook filled with recipes submitted by Dallas Cowboy players and their families, a terrycloth towel, and a fridge magnet. The sons-in-law are already dropping not-t0-subtle hints about how good the towel would look on their golf bags. Their mothers are eyeing the cookbook. Good thing I'm the only one with a non-stainless steel fridge or that magnet would be long gone by now. Thank you so much -- your goodies have found their way to a very appreciative new home.
Old 03-27-2012, 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana View Post
I received a GREAT RAK from MSCupid804 -- Dallas Cowboy (Yay!!) stuff. She sent a great cookbook filled with recipes submitted by Dallas Cowboy players and their families, a terrycloth towel, and a fridge magnet. The sons-in-law are already dropping not-t0-subtle hints about how good the towel would look on their golf bags. Their mothers are eyeing the cookbook. Good thing I'm the only one with a non-stainless steel fridge or that magnet would be long gone by now. Thank you so much -- your goodies have found their way to a very appreciative new home.
You're quite welcome!
Old 03-27-2012, 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by 3NorwichTerr View Post
Thanks to quiltymom for the really cute note cards with my name on them. They made my day.

Sorry for delay in posting my thanks. I've been away from the computer for a bit.
Forgot to mention I also got wildflower seeds and have just the place to plant them...when it gets warm again and really is Spring in Ohio. (That's what I get for sneaking on at work...lost my mind.)
Old 03-27-2012, 06:29 PM

Krystyna your so welcome, I very happy you liked the pin and had a chance to even wear it already.
Donna
Old 03-28-2012, 06:16 AM

Originally Posted by 3NorwichTerr View Post
Forgot to mention I also got wildflower seeds and have just the place to plant them...when it gets warm again and really is Spring in Ohio. (That's what I get for sneaking on at work...lost my mind.)
Glade you liked cards and seeds your always welcome!!!! Sue
Old 03-28-2012, 06:26 AM
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by valleyquiltermo View Post
Krystyna your so welcome, I very happy you liked the pin and had a chance to even wear it already.
Donna
And an apology for my brain freeze!
The delightful pin was from ...
​DONNA!!!!
Old 03-28-2012, 08:08 AM

I got RAK'ed from Paineacs: a cute crocheted dish cloth, a large piece of red, white gold print fabric, some recipe cards and a package of sno-caps. Loved everything thanks, it was a nice cheer up since it seems alllI've been doing is dr's appts!
Old 03-28-2012, 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana View Post
I would like to collect a couple of those boy-toys from Twilight == who needs memorabilia is you can have them.
hahaha..me too!! You should see my posters in my craft room! They are VERY nice!! lol