Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
2012 Spring Pin Cushion Swap- Sign Up Closes April 27th--Mail by May 4th >

2012 Spring Pin Cushion Swap- Sign Up Closes April 27th--Mail by May 4th

2012 Spring Pin Cushion Swap- Sign Up Closes April 27th--Mail by May 4th

Old 05-02-2012, 06:40 PM

I'm sorry Wanda, guess I figured you'd know me...hahaha It's Oksewnsew. Glad you liked it. It does have silicone inside so pins won't rust..

Originally Posted by wmjones View Post
Thank you Jean Taylor for this beautiful flower pin cushion. Love the colors. Don't have your screen name but I will THANK YOU here.
Old 05-02-2012, 09:24 PM

I know it's late, here in midwest anyway, but I just had to post that I got my pincushion today, not just one, but TWO, and some goodies too. I will post a pix tomorrow.. I just couldn't be happier, just what I hoped I'd get. There were sure nice one to be won for sure...

Thanks sooo very much Kathy (khart), and Mariposa for picking her for me... Great swap...I'm ready for another..;o) Have a good nite, I'm headed to bed... nite

Jean

Last edited by Oksewnsew; 05-02-2012 at 09:27 PM.
Old 05-03-2012, 07:48 AM

I received my pin cushions last night. I received from neesie the flower pincushion with some adorable crocheted flower pins attached. Oh my goodness they are so cool. There is a photo already posted. Love them!!!!!!!

then, yes I got two in one day!!!!!! From carol I received an adorable owl and a really super nice fat quarter. will definitely be using this guy. He is going to be at the longarm because he can handle more pins. so wonderful!!!!!

Ok, mine are going in mail today. I know, they have been done but I just have not had a chance to get them out and I wanted to add a little something in the package so had to do that. but they will like them I am sure. No, I am not telling where because that might give it away, alright then, I live in west and they are going east across the country to two southern states, not way south, but southern, one state connects to the water and the other has the Ozarks.
Old 05-03-2012, 07:54 AM

That is a cutie.............calla Responding to the post and pic of WMJones I think it was on page 36

Last edited by calla; 05-03-2012 at 07:57 AM. Reason: oops
Old 05-03-2012, 08:01 AM

QuilterMomma, I have water on 3 sides, but I am not southern......sheesh..........but than maybe your facing south and you mean northern..............????? And the mountains in my state are Porcupine Mts. ............calla
Old 05-03-2012, 09:34 AM

Well Calla, from where I am at, my state touches the coastline so I would just waive over a few states at you. Sorry.

It was tough using the tape gun to tape up my boxes. One handed is no fun then I put the label on the wrong side of the box, then one box was the right size but was unsure of postage, then could not fit into flat rate envelope because pin cushion is to large, like them life size right? so had to go with a medium flat rate box because the website would nto calculate postage on a parcel for me or I was inept today so spent a little extra because can't make to post office anyway. This way the post lady, which is real nice to me, will have to come in office and say hello. She loves to knwo what I am sending out and receiving at the office. Now I think I am supposed to give some conf #s to mariposa, better get on that. At least I get to go quilting with a friend on Saturday to make my May DQ. This has been fun ladies.
Old 05-03-2012, 09:56 AM

Here is the picture of the pincushions and goodies I received from KHart.. Again, thanks so much, they will be treasured..

Sew Hugs
Jean

[ATTACH=CONFIG]332527[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	From KHart 4-12.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	112.1 KB
ID:	332527  
Old 05-03-2012, 10:44 AM

QuilterMomma what is your May DQ? Dairy Queen cone? And I also had an adventure at the P.O. My box was here at my home, I thought it was a flat rate thingie $5.?? Looked like the size to me... .........well the box was an old box; I was told before flat rate boxes..........and therefore postage was calucated by distance and weight.........I considered changing my items for my partner to a flat rate box however, as I looked at the line behind me I decided I didn't want to wait again in line.........so I just bit on a stick and felt with the extra $$$ the P.O. made perhaps it will help them with their financial problems..............giggle.............calla
Old 05-03-2012, 10:45 AM

Oksewnsew..........very nice.........but I don't understand about the silicone inside your pin cushion please explain..........calla
Old 05-03-2012, 01:28 PM

Default I got 2!!!!!

Received my pin cushions today from Diane Houser plus extra goodies,needle case.and from Sew Bead It.LOVE,LOVE,Love them!!!!!! Wonderfull craftmanship.Really enjoyed my 1st swap and ready for the next one.Thank-you Mariposa for hosting.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0578.JPG
Views:	285
Size:	234.7 KB
ID:	332592  

Last edited by Mary O; 05-03-2012 at 01:31 PM.