Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
'Quilty Pleasures' RR >

'Quilty Pleasures' RR

'Quilty Pleasures' RR

Old 05-19-2012, 05:10 AM

That is really cute, love the colors..........
Old 05-19-2012, 06:00 PM

Oppps I didn't see your picture posted love it!!Yes sorry I didn't post. I was really busy with my nephews wedding this weekend. sorry. I did get it and love it!! I'll post a pic
Originally Posted by maine ladybug View Post
Did you get the top yet, Abonda?

Last edited by abonda; 05-19-2012 at 06:02 PM. Reason: forgot something
Old 05-19-2012, 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by abonda View Post
Oppps I didn't see your picture posted love it!!Yes sorry I didn't post. I was really busy with my nephews wedding this weekend. sorry. I did get it and love it!! I'll post a pic
Not a problem. I just wanted to make sure it had arrived at the destination. I was able to post a few of the newer pictures. Still don't know when I'll have my computer up and running again. I miss it!!!
I hope you had a wonderful time at the wedding.
Old 05-19-2012, 07:56 PM

So, I submitted the first draft of my thesis and finishing this was at the top of my next list. Considering that my DH just had a new knee put in and is sleeping in my sewing space, I'm happy to have found enough room. Off to the mail after the weekend.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Carole round 2.JPG
Views:	300
Size:	469.4 KB
ID:	336506  
Old 05-19-2012, 08:25 PM

Wow! That looks fabulous !
Old 05-19-2012, 08:39 PM

Very sweet quilt! Way to quilt!
Old 05-20-2012, 03:00 AM

that's wonderful! such a gorgeous blast of colours!!!!

my daugter Rachael and new son-in-law Ben are flying home today from their honeymoon in 'cape verde' Africa, i will take little phoebe back to their home and settle her there for the night. boy! will she be happy to see them first thing tomorrow morning!! i'd love to be a fly on the wall!!!

i've had a busy time this week, i'd forgotten how time consuming babies are!! but i've loved every minute!!

i'm back to work tuesday, and hope to get some sort of normality back to my life... it will be strange after all these months of working on the wedding which was last weekend!
we did have a wonderful day at the wedding, and were surrounded by love in every way...

have a wonderful day all, love & hugs to all...
love jacquie xxxx
Old 05-20-2012, 06:29 PM

Joan: I LOVE what you added to the top! You really bring out the colors in the center!!!! Beautiful!

Barbara: Misty will be over the moon with your addition. The colors are eye popping and just beautiful!! I hope your husband gets well really soon.

Andrea: Congratulations on your nephew's wedding.

Jacquie: I know you really enjoyed that baby and will miss her a lot!! I know that the wedding was beautiful. Love is in the air!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a wonderful evening, everyone!!

Blessings!
Carole
Old 05-20-2012, 06:49 PM

Joan and Barbara, both quilts are beautiful. I just love seeing how these are coming out. Barbara, I'll start looking for the quilt in a week or so. Be interesting to see how long it takes to get here. It amazed me with other quilts that it took less time to get to Arizona than to here in Washington.
Old 05-22-2012, 02:37 PM

Wow... that border is LOVELY! Ya'll are doing so good. I am sorry I seem to be the slow one in this group. Life is getting less complicated. I move in a week and a half. I am sending out one round in just a few minutes and plan on having the next one sent out on Tuesday of next week. I am partially done with it. My son broke his arm today at school and we just got home from the ER. I had hoped to come home today from work and get it finished, but now it looks like I will be spending time snuggling with my kiddo who is kinda needy right now. My neighbor will watch him for a few minutes while I run to the post office. So, by the end of the week, Carol will have the next round. Again, thanks to all of you for your patience.