Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Boomerang 7.0-EARTH Group >
  • Boomerang 7.0-EARTH Group

• Boomerang 7.0-EARTH Group

Old 05-25-2012, 08:23 PM

Mary your fabric arrived today. It sure is pretty.
    Old 05-26-2012, 01:29 AM

Here is a update of my list:

I am missing 1 f8th from MaryMo
    I have received blocks from:
    birdlady, Roe, dahna42, dotcomdtcm, hoppyfrog, lvbabyboomer, lynnquilts, marytoddlz,urgodchild2, yayquilts

I have sent blocks to: crqltr, dahna42, dotcomdtcm, lvbabyboomer, roe, birdlady

more will be made over the weekend and sent.
    Old 05-26-2012, 04:55 AM

Hi All ... I sent out remaining squishies Wednesday so they should be arriving in the next few days. I had to move everything for what I thought was a very temporary disruption of my sewing. Of course, when dealing with other workmen, nothing went as planned. After waiting several weeks I've decided to put my rooms back together the best I can and get back to sewing/quilting. I was able to find and dig out squishies (mine and those sent to me). Sewing machine and sewing supplies next .... along with bills to be paid and other stuff. And another project I'll do myself, my way. ***** Thank you all for your patience!!! ******
    Old 05-27-2012, 12:59 PM

Mary, I recieved your fabric. Thanks.
    Old 05-27-2012, 02:46 PM

Default Mary H Block Made

I received your fabric yesterday and made your block today. Hope you like it. It is called Attic Window.
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Attic Window for Mary H.JPG
Views:	329
Size:	195.2 KB
ID:	338257  
    Old 05-27-2012, 02:51 PM

Smile Blocks Received So Far

I have received 11 blocks so far. Still out are Shannon C, Mary C, Theresa K, Sandy L and Carol T. Aware Mary H just got her sewing room back. Love my blocks so far, everyone did a great job.
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Blocks Received May 2012.JPG
Views:	339
Size:	162.8 KB
ID:	338258  
    Old 05-28-2012, 04:34 AM

I've received a few finished blocks in the last couple weeks, but they are tucked away safely for the moment... we were supposed to be moving this weekend, but we are still waiting to sign papers, apparently the holiday weekend started early for some My sewing room is scattered over about 20 miles!! Hopefully by next weekend I can get the missing f8ths resent, and get reacquainted with my sewing machine. It probably thinks it's been abandoned! All this hurry up and wait stuff is killing me!!!
    Old 05-28-2012, 06:49 AM

Originally Posted by lvbabyboomer
    I received your fabric yesterday and made your block today. Hope you like it. It is called Attic Window.
    I love the block ... I am so amazed at the creativity of you all in combining prints in blocks ... all are so different yet outstanding and unexpected !! Great inspirations !
    Old 05-28-2012, 08:54 AM

Hi--home again and will be home for most of this month! Retirement is so busy!! Getting home is even busier with all the clean-up of the RV, the neglected house, laundry, etc. would much rather be sewing than anything else, but not going to happen for a bit I guess. I have several blocks yet to sew for some of you. Godd news is I have coordinating fabrics and block patterns chosen.
    Bad news: it may be a couple weeks before I get to sewing them.

Long story short I am having outpatient surgery tomorrow to remove a cyst on my ovary laproscopically. Doctor's pretty certain it is only liquid filled (blood test came back normal-yeah) and recovery shouldn't be as bad as when I had a partial hysterectomy 24 yrs ago. (Just not sure how long it will be before I feel like sewing). I will finish all blocks though! Thanks in advance for your understanding! If I can't sew I will be reading all my threads!!

Old 05-28-2012, 12:58 PM

Just got back the other day from a short vacation..I too have lots of laundry to do and clean up of the 5-th wheel. Oh yea...I think I was in the same place that Karen was.... We had a great time camping with our BFF's on the California Coast..Ft. Bragg. We had a great time camping and Abalone diving.. and the best thing is our daughter got to hang out together with their families.. lots of grand babies so much fun....it has been a long time for our kids......we have been camping together for 30 + years ..only thing that we din't do was bring our sewing machine.. next time...

When I got home I received a beautiful block from Shelly..love it.... colors are perfect with that little dog.. I love paper piecing..it makes everything so precise I'll try a post a pict of all my block soon.