Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
A New Mystery Quilt Train Ride! Hop on-board anytime >

A New Mystery Quilt Train Ride! Hop on-board anytime

A New Mystery Quilt Train Ride! Hop on-board anytime

Old 06-05-2012, 01:47 PM

Ha Ha Dabbler we posted at the same time. Alright I will share the lemon blueberry tart with you.
Old 06-06-2012, 03:51 AM

Originally Posted by Vanogay View Post
While you are there at the show - look for the welcome hands. I got my guild to make some of those welcome hands and we shipped them off. Pictures of the panel would be just absolutely wonderful if you could.
Kathleen
I'm hoping to be at the show this weekend so will have the camera charged up and will do my best to get photos of the hand exhibit as my quilt group have some in it as well.
LindaC
Old 06-06-2012, 03:53 AM

Originally Posted by Simonsmom View Post
Thanks for the reply but I am so computer challanged that I think I am going to have to not participate in this; I am unable to find the new postings each week, I go to the inital posting but do not find any weekly updates from it; I have read and re-read the help page but no luck.
Simonsmom: What Babyfire said. Plus, another way to get all the posts is to go to the top of any page in this thread and click on "Thread Tools" Click on that and it will give you some choices. Then click on "Subscribe to this thread." Viola'! Thne thread shows up on your computer's e-mail each day automatically. It will be separate from the rest of the Quilting Board items...so you won't have to search so much. You will still have to sort through the friendly chat, but keep a sticky note somewhere with the # of each post that has the directions. I'm learning how to do this on a blog, too! Just ask and you'll find these folks are so kind...come on board for the good food,too!
Old 06-06-2012, 04:36 AM

Default Mystery Train Assistance

Thank you to everyone who has helped me get aboard this train; I am going to be cutting and sewing until the wee hours so I can catch up; will not likely get to the club car tonight have one or two for me.
Old 06-06-2012, 05:21 AM

Glad to hear Karen that everything went well!!! OOO i know that surgery all to well. I have had those cyst remove a few times. Not fun at all. I am glad tho that everything came back begnin!!!
Old 06-06-2012, 05:27 AM

Good Morning Ladies before I bury myself in the sewing car I thought I would stop in at the club car and drop off some fresh fruit, Strawberries, Sliced Pineapple, and Seedless grapes. Also a dozen mini crumble blueberry muffins. Have an awesome day.
Old 06-06-2012, 07:18 AM

Here are my blocks for this week!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]340210[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	P6050009.JPG
Views:	441
Size:	1.77 MB
ID:	340210  
Old 06-06-2012, 07:36 AM

Everyone is doing an awesome job on their blocks. I had to jump off the train and work in the garden. Hope to flag down the train and get back on this afternoon because it is supposed to rain, rain and more rain. Just might stop in at the club car to see what's for lunch first.
Old 06-06-2012, 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by kd7kyo View Post
Glad to hear Karen that everything went well!!! OOO i know that surgery all to well. I have had those cyst remove a few times. Not fun at all. I am glad tho that everything came back begnin!!!
Cyst surgery more than once-yikes! Definitely not fun at all. I had a partial hysterectomy 26 years ago. Funny they didn't call it "the rest of my hysterectomy" since they took everything else, plus the cyst. Finally feeling better and want to get sewing again!
Old 06-06-2012, 01:34 PM

I know that is rather funny. My first one was two days before Thanksgiving a few years back. Now that was the most interesting weeks. Since teh surgery was finally schedule i had all but three days to make changes to Thanksgiving and not cook it. HIlarious. Just glad to hear you are feeling well.

I am hoping that since all of this move is finally completed and done that i can get some cutting done. I will post what i am working as a house warming gift that got spun my way and due Sunday at 2pm geesh its going to be fun =)
Originally Posted by yayaquilts View Post
Cyst surgery more than once-yikes! Definitely not fun at all. I had a partial hysterectomy 26 years ago. Funny they didn't call it "the rest of my hysterectomy" since they took everything else, plus the cyst. Finally feeling better and want to get sewing again!