Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
July Secret Pal Swap Closes June 30th noon CST >

July Secret Pal Swap Closes June 30th noon CST

July Secret Pal Swap Closes June 30th noon CST

Old 07-02-2012, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by fayzer View Post
I got my new SP's name. She is going to be SO easy to put together a box for. I think she is a newbie as I don't recognize her name. I want to make her something special. Got to clean out that sewing area as I have a specific fabric in mind and I have to be able to find it....Right?.
Oooo ooo Ooo is it me?!
Old 07-02-2012, 10:06 PM

My SP will be receiving 2 packages this month. One that I will be shipping out before the deadline and another where I ordered something and am having it shipped to her - it may or may not arrive within the deadline. Vendor said 5-14 calendar days to arrive. Where is it going you might ask? Well, it's north and east of me, and the state is famous for a big mall.
Old 07-02-2012, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by marytoddliz View Post
OH Boy, i am so happy! I think I got an awesome secret Pal... She is a chatter~ and I love listening to her chatter... OK now I have to go to bed, we are driving again a ll day tomorrow~ UGH... but I will be keeping my eyes open for your favorite things
Oh that definitely must be me! I never shut up in there.
Old 07-02-2012, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by SharonAnne View Post
My SP will be receiving 2 packages this month. One that I will be shipping out before the deadline and another where I ordered something and am having it shipped to her - it may or may not arrive within the deadline. Vendor said 5-14 calendar days to arrive. Where is it going you might ask? Well, it's north and east of me, and the state is famous for a big mall.
Oh that must be me haha jk. might be my mom.... or liz.. or plays.. hehe.. but we're in the big mall state!
Old 07-03-2012, 12:11 AM

fun fun fun working on my pals packages.
Old 07-03-2012, 04:15 AM

My SP lives in the east and maybe Maine or New York or CT... gee will have to check my sheet again and see where.. She does appreciate books and mags... and likes Beiges among other colors... and she likes..........tune in tomorrow as she like something on a farm..
Old 07-03-2012, 04:40 AM

Thanks for the ideas girls...now I have a few that I want to make....looks like the kitchen table will be occupied this weekend while the guys have the dining room (my normal sewing room) to play d&d...
Old 07-03-2012, 06:06 AM

Hmmm, my SP this month is hard to figure out. She does not post a lot so not too many clues for me. She does live in a state I also love and spent many years there, and DH still has family there. It's N of me, but so many states are. And it's not Krystnyna, so you can stop drooling over it.

Actually the way the post office is treating us, it may not ever get picked up! No mail delivery Sat, and I had put a book out to be picked up. Yesterday we got mail for the entire neighborhood, and the book still wasn't picked up, guess what my next phone call is for???
Old 07-03-2012, 06:57 AM

Wow - I show 19 pages already - I haven't been on line for almost a week - guess this gives me something to read over the long weekend. I looked over my secret pals information - we have many of the same interests except one - I'm really not a fan of bugs.
Old 07-03-2012, 07:38 AM

Ohhhh, this is so much fun to read. I can never think of anything to write, though!!
My SP this month has a different brand machine than I do. Has been quilting 3X as long as I have. And lives somewhere I would just love to visit. Maybe I should get to know her REALLY REALLY well! LOL