Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang 7.0-WATER Group >

Boomerang 7.0-WATER Group

Boomerang 7.0-WATER Group

Old 07-12-2012, 07:27 PM

ssnare, I still need the same ones as you, so won't repeat the list. Craft 3790, looks like your going to have some nice quilts there. Glad you found my block for you.
Old 07-13-2012, 12:58 PM

I received two beautiful blocks today, Oldcatlady and C.Robinette. I love them both, I am going to have a beautiful quilt from this for sure! Thanks ladies.
Old 07-13-2012, 01:06 PM

I really want to be in 8 also, April. Thank you for hosting for us and let me know if you need anything I can do especially when it comes to "sue".
Old 07-13-2012, 01:35 PM

Wink

I dropped the last of my blocks off at the post office this afternoon!

I choose an easy, fast pattern cause of my time crunch but I think it showcased your fabrics well and it had no matching seams

My goal for this swap was to use nothing but my stash. I did buy a FQ of solid black - did not have any. A few of the fabrics had me sweating (and those fabrics know who they are! ) and some where a challenge to find coordinating fabrics for but a grocery bag full of fabric I bought at a garage sale last year came through for me. I hope the ones with special requests are OK. I did the best I could with my stash. I also tried hard to 'fussy' cut the fabrics that needed it and keep the directional fabrics in the right direction. It was fun working with fabrics I would not have picked myself.

THANK YOU everyone for my blocks, I love them!

I'm ready for 8 and will be happy with whatever April decides. And I will not, will not, will not wait until the last minute to finish my blocks................unless something comes up of course!!!
Old 07-13-2012, 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by marcialee View Post
HI April,
I will do it in any manner that you propose. I work full time, but still find the time to get all my blocks out, so it doesn't matter to me what you do. I will also do 2 groups if possible.
Thanks, Marcialee
April, I will go along with what you decide, but my preference would be large and/or small with 4 month turnaround.
roseysue
Old 07-13-2012, 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by daisey View Post
Actually Rosey this may have been my block, since you couldnt find my fabric I sent you...I never recieved a block from you and I tried to describe the fabric I sent and this sounds like mine that you sent to crafty...ask her if she got ablock that wasnt out of her fabric..I am guessing from description it was mine...and should ahve been sent to me...
I there is a mixup up between mine, yours and crafty. According to my records, I have both sent and received the blocks. If I could figure out how to post pictures, I would post one for you. Any help you can give will help.
Thanks Roseysue

I checked my records and the swatch of fabric of ones I've done and I did send it to Crafty

Last edited by Roseysue; 07-13-2012 at 04:56 PM.
Old 07-13-2012, 04:49 PM

Rosey sue dont worry about it, I never recived a block from you but out there somewhere its lost but that is ok..If anyone has a block that isnt theirs let Rosey Sue know,,Things happen and I am not upset.
Old 07-13-2012, 04:53 PM

Just recieved a block from C Robinett and its very cute! Thanks!
Old 07-13-2012, 05:59 PM

All blocks have been mailed out, hopefully all will receive by weekend.
Canada might take an extra day.... C Robinette --- is cuppy....Thank you all, for letting me know you received, I do hope you all like your block. I am a fairly new quilter. I like all my blocks. Thank you.

cuppy
Old 07-13-2012, 06:06 PM

I do simple blocks too, I want them to look nice and not mess up anyones fabrics but maybe this next time I will do fancier ones..