Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Pass the Block >

Pass the Block

Pass the Block

Old 07-16-2012, 05:17 PM

Robert..... ooooooo.......wow......a new dolly!!!!!!!! How exciting!!!!!!! Break her in real gentle like. lol. You just have a blast with her!!

Deb: I received the Peter Pan today. It is gorgeous!!!!! You really make it hard to follow your BEAUTIFUL work!!!!

Blessings!
Carole
Old 07-16-2012, 06:08 PM

Oh my, I know you will be busy now. Take care! xxo
Old 07-16-2012, 09:04 PM

How awesome for you Robert.
Donna

Originally Posted by rfbrazell View Post
Can't wait to see it Diva! I know you really love that style. What ARTIST wouldn't......
Hows the heat, you are staying out of it right.
3 weeks and haven't been in the hospital.....YEAH......
AND guess what. I am getting a new DOLLY, brand new. Viking called and said it has taken to long and the part they need is back ordered (I guess alomst 3months is to long) So they shipped the new one to me today.
YEAH.
Roberto
Old 07-16-2012, 09:06 PM

Thanks everyone for all the work that you put into my tops. I love them all! Also I received the Heart Patriotic Quilt back today! It's beautiful too!

Now I know a few of us was going to do another one is that still a go or not?
Donna
Old 07-16-2012, 09:08 PM

Abonda I hope your surgery goes well and that you heal and have a quick recovery, Follow Dr's instructions. Hope to see you again soon quilting away! God Bless
Donna

Originally Posted by abonda View Post
Hi guys. Just to let you know I did get my pinwheel top back and I just absolutely LOVE it!!!!! Thank you to all who worked on it and added their talents to it. I did not get a chance to mail out the eagle top but I will. I will be having surgery on August 2nd so I will not be around for a while. Hope everyone is enjoying this heat wave of a summer!! Thank Goss I have a pool. If not I would be running through the sprinklers like I did when I was a kid!..lol Thanks again to everyone in Pass the Block it has been a very humbling experience. xxoo
Old 07-17-2012, 06:43 AM

Congratulations on the new Dolly, Robert. Bet you will be happy when she arrives and you can get back to embroidering. Hope everyone has a good summer. I will try to get busy on the two quilts I have and get them on their way.
Old 07-17-2012, 06:56 AM

Carsey, Judy and My Sis the Diva,

That is a real blessing from God. The owner of the shop where I got the machine and he appoligized up and down and said that Viking has a new CEO and she has made customer satisfaction. So when Ron the owner called the factory to find out what was going on the CEO said this mas has been waiting too long and that they were having problems finding the part so she said ship him a new one and we will credit your shop. Isn't that awesome.
I won't work Miss Dolly too much, I have a couple of extra swaps in embroidery and then I am going to make my "Hello Dolly Quilt" Yeah.
You should see what Deb digitized for me. Wow! It's a secret, you'll see it when Dolly's quilt is done.
Judy, the Pirate quilt will be in the mail on Friday, payday. It's really great some boy is going to go treasure hunting....LOL
New York Diva, did you get the Duke and Dutchess I sent you, I've been working in organizing my fab's and found some of it. Let me know.
Donna, that patriotic quilt was stunning....love it
All the best
Roberto

Originally Posted by Carsey View Post
Robert..... ooooooo.......wow......a new dolly!!!!!!!! How exciting!!!!!!! Break her in real gentle like. lol. You just have a blast with her!!

Deb: I received the Peter Pan today. It is gorgeous!!!!! You really make it hard to follow your BEAUTIFUL work!!!!

Blessings!
Carole
Old 07-17-2012, 10:32 AM

I throughly enjoy all your quilts and was wondering if there is a gallery of the finished projects would love to see them done. I really really enjoy the Japanese one with the tree in on of the borders would love to see the finished quilt. Think I need to start a pass the block here in Saskatchewan think it would be fun.
Old 07-17-2012, 02:56 PM

It is at the longarm quilter. Will post pics of it when it gets back. A great Lady named Andrea did the cherry tree border it is specatular in person.......
Love it and It's MINE....yeahhhh
PS Hope you are doing well with your surgery Andrea. If you need anything let me know.
R
Roberto
Originally Posted by Valerie Scherr View Post
I throughly enjoy all your quilts and was wondering if there is a gallery of the finished projects would love to see them done. I really really enjoy the Japanese one with the tree in on of the borders would love to see the finished quilt. Think I need to start a pass the block here in Saskatchewan think it would be fun.
Old 07-17-2012, 09:37 PM

thanks robert if you get tired of it remember me ...LOL> waiting for the post.