Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
International and USA/Canada Round Robin II GROUP INFO is OUT!! >

International and USA/Canada Round Robin II GROUP INFO is OUT!!

International and USA/Canada Round Robin II GROUP INFO is OUT!!

Old 10-06-2009, 03:21 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
Hi Lesley, I think that we (Patti and I) decided that the last IRR came out a very large quilt, which made the postage that much more. But I am sure if you wanted to put on a 4" border and your partner who sent it to you didnīt mind it wouldnīt rock the boat. I know that its easier to put on borders for certain sizes.

Donīt worry about it, I am sure your partner wonīt mind that its got a 4" border instead of a 3" border.

Elle

Fine by me!! :D :D
Old 10-07-2009, 09:44 AM

QUESTION!
I have found a thread for Group 10, and a thread for Group 6, but where did y'all hide the thread for Group 3?
I am never sure how much of what I don't know these days is due to computer block, program failure, laziness on my part or just plain DENSITY!
One of these days, I will be heading over to the bunkhouse and the neighbors to tell you all the WONDERFUL events these last few days, but not today, or at least <g> not right now.
I am fine ... I KNOW IT! I am STILL breathing, and that is as good a start as anyone can hope for!
LOL
Old 10-07-2009, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by omak
QUESTION!
I have found a thread for Group 10, and a thread for Group 6, but where did y'all hide the thread for Group 3?
I am never sure how much of what I don't know these days is due to computer block, program failure, laziness on my part or just plain DENSITY!
One of these days, I will be heading over to the bunkhouse and the neighbors to tell you all the WONDERFUL events these last few days, but not today, or at least <g> not right now.
I am fine ... I KNOW IT! I am STILL breathing, and that is as good a start as anyone can hope for!
LOL
None of these, its me, not done the thread yet for Group 3 or Group 5.
Will be doing it soon. Elle
Old 10-07-2009, 12:44 PM

oh, my goodness!
Now I feel REALLY bad!
I mean, I am glad that I didn't just do something stupid and lose it, but now I feel bad that I made YOU feel bad!
I guess you can tell that I haven't looked at the pages pat sent me after my computer pitched a fit, eh?
All who know and love me get used to this stuff .... hmmm.
well, the ones who know me take it in stride??? LOL

QUESTION!
LOL
Old 10-07-2009, 01:19 PM

oh, my goodness!
Now I feel REALLY bad!
I mean, I am glad that I didn't just do something stupid and lose it, but now I feel bad that I made YOU feel bad!
I guess you can tell that I haven't looked at the pages pat sent me after my computer pitched a fit, eh?
All who know and love me get used to this stuff .... hmmm.
well, the ones who know me take it in stride??? LOL

QUESTION!
LOL
Donīt feel bad for goodness sake. I needed to get my ladies to give me some input so now I have it will do the thread tomorrow. Watch this space.

By the way if any of you want to check out threads a good way is just to put in IRR 2 Group (whatever) in the search button. Works a treat, even if you put IRR II in.

Elle
Old 10-07-2009, 06:39 PM

I'm still waiting on Group 2 ladies also....should have the thread up tomorrow also.........
Old 10-07-2009, 07:51 PM

Almost done with my center, I have one 8 1/2" block and 3 HSTs in the center block to do then get the 9 blocks sewn together.

I don't know what's wrong with me the last couple of months. I have hardly sewn at all. One thing is that my entire life feels like it is on hold right now. My daughter and her family are buying a house and it has been one delay after another for months. They were supposed to move out two weekends ago... then last weekend... now they're supposed to be closing tomorrow.

I am going to barricade myself in the sewing room this weekend until I get it done.
Old 10-11-2009, 11:46 AM

Well, my center and label are done...at last! I tried a variety of layouts for my hydrangea fabric and even made a sample of one design out of other fabric (good thing I did, because it didn't work...I couldn't keep it under 24 inches!). So I changed my plan and I cut it out weeks ago. But my dear father-in-law passed away two weeks ago and things have been hectic and a bit stressful ever since. I got it completed today...not quite what I had in mind originally, but it will do. I'm posting the photo on IRR Group 2 Stitching Sister's thread. I've tried to keep up with everyone's posts and I'm blown away by the great work you all have done! These are going to be such fun to watch develop over the coming year. Thanks letting me play with you!
Old 10-14-2009, 03:46 PM

Suggestion!
could you put the group thread addys on this page so that I can find it when I have lost my head while all around me are keeping theirs?
I have so much to tell my groups, but I can't find them on recent topics, can't find them in swaps .... waahhhhhhh :cry: :cry: :cry:
so, I will toddle on down the avenue looking for home, while you decide if I came up with a good idea <g>
I cannot believe I couldn't find it, but I did take comfort that I could come to this thread and pout ... just to see if anyone is still paying attention!
I so feel like Lucy (in Peanuts) but ... when I finally get to where I am going, you are going to LOVE the story I have to tell about my recent most excellent adventures! LOL
Old 10-14-2009, 06:54 PM

I mailed my centers today for Groups 4 and 9!! Yes.....we're on our way! I'm so excited to get my first round of centers to work on. The first round is pretty important because I feel like it really interprets the center, and that impacts whole quilt to come. Does anyone else feel like that? I'm curious, particularly from those that have participated before...