Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Anastasia’s Table Topper/Runner Swap  -- Closed >

Anastasia’s Table Topper/Runner Swap -- Closed

Anastasia’s Table Topper/Runner Swap -- Closed

Old 01-27-2013, 10:41 PM

Iam thinking she's got a hot air balloon pattern ,,they float in the sky,,
Old 01-27-2013, 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by DustysMomma View Post
Waiting for partner likes? Hmm, darn, I wasn't thinking I had to wait for that. I have a bag full of bugs and frogs and monkeys that I was going to use for this one. Dangit! Now I gotta wait. Joann had all their holiday fabrics 30-60% off when I was there yesterday. I managed to walk out without any. I did almost buy this piece of fushia duck cloth that was in the remnants bin though. Nope, left it there. Everything else was really picked over in the remnants.

Oh well, if my partner isn't into frogs, bugs, and monkeys, maybe I'll get to use the yellow remnant I didn't get to use on my mug rug. When I bought it, I looked at my friend Tracy who was with me & said "this just screams MUG RUG!" & she agreed, then I did something completely different after I got their color preferences. I did kinda use a little of one of their colors in it anyway....out of the 8 fabrics I used.
I love yellow,,I love yellow roses,iam from Texas,,got to stay true to yellow lol
Old 01-27-2013, 11:06 PM

Ok ladies really I like not knowing to,,I was playing,,,I do like horse but that's beside the point,,I love pastels,and I love all holidays,,and one of these days iam goin to make my mom one with roosters it all in fun and iam just happy to get one ,,,thank you,,thank you very much,lol
Old 01-28-2013, 05:22 AM

Hi....I haven't been on for awhile....crazy busy with work. But I love love love to make table runners and toppers. So I would love to join this little swap.
Old 01-28-2013, 09:36 AM

[QUOTE=Monstookie;5819678]Hi....I haven't been on for awhile....crazy busy with work. But I love love love to make table runners and toppers. So I would love to join this little swap.[/QUOTE. Just go to page one and give Ana your info,,in pm ,,,,welcome
Old 01-28-2013, 12:11 PM

Stichingpost....thank you....I did send her a PM. Do we get to know our partners preferences, or is it a complete surprise? Obviously, I would like to do something my partner would like, that would go with their decor...etc..
Old 01-28-2013, 12:32 PM

I've got my top made just need to sandwich and quilt and it will be done...hope Easter Fabric is ok for spring, if not let me know I'll keep it and make something else...LOL

Donna
Old 01-28-2013, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by Monstookie View Post
Stichingpost....thank you....I did send her a PM. Do we get to know our partners preferences, or is it a complete surprise? Obviously, I would like to do something my partner would like, that would go with their decor...etc..
That's where most of the fun has been on this board. Some of the runner ladies are already sewing madly - with a design they have chosen. Others are waiting to be paired up and contact that partner to see what design they'd like. I personally have a design I'd like to go with - BUT, I don't know what size my partner would like, so I am waiting. Just think Spring and perhaps all sorts of things will come to you - even alien spaceships!!
Old 01-28-2013, 05:32 PM

Lol vanogay,,me too I have a pattern picked out ,,And want to start it bad,,,,I am wondering how much money I could offer Ana to give me my name now lol
Old 01-28-2013, 05:33 PM

I like out of this world stuff lol