Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Anastasia’s Table Topper/Runner Swap  -- Closed >

Anastasia’s Table Topper/Runner Swap -- Closed

Anastasia’s Table Topper/Runner Swap -- Closed

Old 02-03-2013, 06:02 AM

uh you have a monkey with snake skin? I want to meet the person who designed that. WAIT it was you wasnt it? you made your monkey! Its funny you say skin I have these samples of probably fake leather but they have croc skin embossing and they are platinum/plumish colored and I picked them up for.. you LOL I forgot to send them I saw them at the fabmo.org thing and said bet Anastasia can use these. too funny. I never work with the mixed mediums but your such an artist that I said that girl could use this. Thank me now lol. before you see what it is. I will send it out Monday with my other send outs.

Vanogay what a suprise! a mardi gras tablerunner seriously? who would have thought!

oh I think a black and brights project is in my near future. Pretty bold bright blues with black, red with polka dots on black, hot pink.. yeah nuts. and I want to do chickens. just saying what a lovely project for you to spear head thats all. and 15 weeks? ok fine your on. lol. I should be clear calendared by then. phew. now hurry up and finish your homework. ornies in july are perfect btw no one has time in Nov as the holiday panic is on in full force.
Old 02-03-2013, 07:55 AM

If I can find it, I'll include a picture of a gathering at my house with my buddies during the Mardi Gras season -- that's my walking group. I'm taking the picture, so you'll have to look behind you to see me!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IM000506.JPG
Views:	606
Size:	419.5 KB
ID:	392814   Click image for larger version

Name:	IM000507.JPG
Views:	604
Size:	610.4 KB
ID:	392815  
Old 02-03-2013, 10:19 AM

i looked but you weren't there. are you messin' with my head? again?
Old 02-03-2013, 01:02 PM

i am trying to sign up but cannot seem to get to the right page. can u help please? thanks elaine powers
Old 02-03-2013, 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
uh you have a monkey with snake skin? I want to meet the person who designed that. WAIT it was you wasnt it? you made your monkey! Its funny you say skin I have these samples of probably fake leather but they have croc skin embossing and they are platinum/plumish colored and I picked them up for.. you LOL I forgot to send them I saw them at the fabmo.org thing and said bet Anastasia can use these. too funny. I never work with the mixed mediums but your such an artist that I said that girl could use this. Thank me now lol. before you see what it is. I will send it out Monday with my other send outs.

Vanogay what a suprise! a mardi gras tablerunner seriously? who would have thought!

oh I think a black and brights project is in my near future. Pretty bold bright blues with black, red with polka dots on black, hot pink.. yeah nuts. and I want to do chickens. just saying what a lovely project for you to spear head thats all. and 15 weeks? ok fine your on. lol. I should be clear calendared by then. phew. now hurry up and finish your homework. ornies in july are perfect btw no one has time in Nov as the holiday panic is on in full force.

Heheh I did not design it but I love it. I found it at the RenFaire and brought it home.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]392941[/ATTACH]

Hmm now i kinda want to do a swap where it's kinda like a mini boom swap.. but we send each other the funky fabric for our "chicken" and they have to combine it with black for the background and any embellishments for chicken "hair".. and make a funky chicken block.. hmmm.. Or we could send each other black, and they find the funkiest fabric they have (or bright) and make a chicken...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	SANY0216.JPG
Views:	181
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	392941  
Old 02-03-2013, 03:49 PM

Hi everyone, I could not resist and decided to join in the fun. I am bringing chocolate (M&M's)and a bottle of wine for those of you who like it. I only like really sweet wine and no one ever has that so I don't ever drink much of it. And at that, one glass is my limit.
Since we have a while to get started on this project and I finally made it through all 14 pages of this thread, I can see this will be a lot of fun getting to know you all better. One of you lucky ones will be the recipient of my already begun table runner in 'spring colors'! I started it about 3 years ago and really needed this incentive to get it finished. I made 3 and sent the other two to my two daughters and never finished this one. So I am hoping you like soft but not bright spring colors. Otherwise, I will have to re-thinkj my plan. :-) I think it is pretty though.
Plus it is still winter here so some days are taken up with cleaning snow off the sidewalk and driveways. That is why I am glad to have some time to get this finished. Will send this off and look forward to finding out who my partner will be. :-)
Old 02-03-2013, 08:01 PM

oh you probably wont have anyone flipping up their nose at your spring runner Sandy. I am sure it will find a lovely home. welcome!

Ok Vanogay here is this pretty table. you had it set up so nicely. and a lovely group of friends to enjoy a meal with! but.. how come nobody has booze in their hand like a hurricane? and second you need more beads like everyone has to wear at least 10 strands plus feathers and well I think you had best hit JoAnnes again for this years huppala. nice photo thanks for sharing.

I am up for making anything for my partner. bring it on.. still thinking chickens.. or cats.. or big flowers, sunflowers, tulips, cottage roses.. brights or pastels. come on suprise me.. sure hope you wrote down something especially drum roll.. SIZE of your table. not oh any table or my dinner table. some people have for people tables some have 12. size is semi important and if you want a tablemat maybe you said ideally in this size range?? if notsorry Anastasia but asking them to tell you because it will make not only my life easier but all of ours. maybe you can add it to the mail ins we sent to you? not that MANY of us yet. Still .. more to come? hum..
Old 02-03-2013, 09:02 PM

I didn't send any size to Ana ,,,I thought we was goin to tell our,partner,,?????,do I need to send some info to you Ana???
Old 02-03-2013, 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by elainelquilt View Post
i am trying to sign up but cannot seem to get to the right page. can u help please? thanks elaine powers
Go to Anastasia name look for private massage and send her one
Old 02-03-2013, 10:56 PM

Oh, ok Ana! After I read through most of this thread here I decided I couldn't pass up the opportunity to enjoy life with all you fun gals! na, I am going to pm you right away. I need something like this group to keep me enthusiaed through this 3 rd quarter of my school job! ( for those of you who don't know, I'm a paraprofessional in special Ed, high school level-13+ yrs!) I will look forward to this swap as to have something bright and cheery for spring.
So, swap partner take note! My later spring is going to be extremely busy..youngest son will be graduating from HS! June 1st! Uugh! Baseball season starts in march!
i want you to know that I will try and do the best here. NO! I'm not saying I'm too busy! I will love the convrasstion and sisterhood on here! As a good girl scout always says, I will do my best!
thank you!