Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
October 2009 Doll Quilt Swap (Partners Assigned!) - Signup Closed >

October 2009 Doll Quilt Swap (Partners Assigned!) - Signup Closed

October 2009 Doll Quilt Swap (Partners Assigned!) - Signup Closed

Old 11-03-2009, 04:13 PM
Power Poster

Ooo LindaR your quilt is so cute!!! All that beautiful applique work!!! Wonderful job imjustme :D :D :D

k3n, what a beautiful quilt!!! So pretty!!! Awww the shells and sand were a very nice thought too!!! Good Job Auntshamaine :D :D :D

Quilt4u, what a soft pretty, femminine quilt!!! You did an awesome job Bettia!!! :D :D :D

Ellis' Granny B, I love your quilt and the sayings on it!!! Knot Sew, perfect choices, great job!!! :D :D :D

Kwhite, that is such a beauty!!! Love the fabrics and pattern!!! Good job Norbanaquilts!!! :D :D :D

Gwyn, that is such a cute quilt!!! I love all of the fabrics you used!!! Lucky quiltwoman1962 :D :D :D

suzic what a beautiful quilt!!! I love the colors!!! Wonderful work Quiltwoman!!! :D :D :D That little doll just makes me smile, ear to ear 8) 8) 8)

Auntshamaine, Oooo those fabrics are luscious!!! Love the different blocks!!! Awesome work, k3n!!! :D :D :D

Oh Moosegirl!!! What a stunning quilt!!! All of those little blocks!!! Rhonda, you outdid yourself again :D :D :D

Old 11-03-2009, 04:23 PM
Power Poster

:roll: :roll: Did you get caught up amma :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That will teach you to go away :evil: :evil:
Old 11-03-2009, 04:25 PM
Power Poster

It took me a while....but yes I did :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock:
What an awesome bunch of quilts!!! :D :mrgreen: 8) :D :mrgreen: 8)
Old 11-03-2009, 04:28 PM
Power Poster

I can't believe how many there are and so diverse!!!
If you miss one day, you miss a unique little quilt! :D :D
Old 11-03-2009, 04:46 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by amma
Ooo LindaR your quilt is so cute!!! All that beautiful applique work!!! Wonderful job imjustme :D :D :D
k3n, what a beautiful quilt!!! So pretty!!! Awww the shells and sand were a very nice thought too!!! Good Job Auntshamaine :D :D :D
Quilt4u, what a soft pretty, femminine quilt!!! You did an awesome job Bettia!!! :D :D :D
Ellis' Granny B, I love your quilt and the sayings on it!!! Knot Sew, perfect choices, great job!!! :D :D :D
Kwhite, that is such a beauty!!! Love the fabrics and pattern!!! Good job Norbanaquilts!!! :D :D :D
Gwyn, that is such a cute quilt!!! I love all of the fabrics you used!!! Lucky quiltwoman1962 :D :D :D
suzic what a beautiful quilt!!! I love the colors!!! Wonderful work Quiltwoman!!! :D :D :D That little doll just makes me smile, ear to ear 8) 8) 8)
Auntshamaine, Oooo those fabrics are luscious!!! Love the different blocks!!! Awesome work, k3n!!! :D :D :D
Oh Moosegirl!!! What a stunning quilt!!! All of those little blocks!!! Rhonda, you outdid yourself again :D :D :D

What she said!!! :mrgreen: :P
Old 11-03-2009, 04:47 PM
Power Poster

:shock: Boy Rhonda.... :shock: I love it! The split paw really takes on a life of its own doesn't it?? I can't believe how small that one is! I have to hold out my ruler to imagine it....nope...can't do it.....no way I can work that small..even with your little tiny template!
Old 11-03-2009, 05:47 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by sandpat
:shock: Boy Rhonda.... :shock: I love it! The split paw really takes on a life of its own doesn't it?? I can't believe how small that one is! I have to hold out my ruler to imagine it....nope...can't do it.....no way I can work that small..even with your little tiny template!
Those claws are 1" unfinished and that is what makes it work so well. I have done them smaller also.
Old 11-04-2009, 06:48 AM

Rhonda, thanks for posting the picture. I'm still looking for my software to the camera so I can load it on my work computer someday. I did show I tell at my quilt & several gals want to join the forum and do some of the swaps so I hope we have more participation first of the year. Moosegirl
Old 11-04-2009, 08:37 AM
Power Poster

You're welcome Moosegirl. I hope you enjoy the quilt. Now I have to figure out what I want to do for Nov/Dec. These Doll Quilt Swaps are so much fun!! I enjoyed being your partner this last month Moosegirl!!
Old 11-04-2009, 09:09 AM
k3n
Power Poster

Moosegirl I just had to say that I love that cute dog in your avatar. I used to have a GSD cross called Hetty, she was my best ever dog and I still miss her. Yours reminds me of her - she used to lay with her front legs splayed just like that. :D